• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building A Rift of Expectations

Ah, you're some of the people who avoid using the term 'shipping'. Good. I mainly use it because I've had to, because mostly people understand that term best.

Honestly, I don't actually talk much about that at all. Also, I can make a post. It likely won't be interacting with anyone, but it'll be there.

Sorry for the short posting, It's quite hard to make it of substantial length when just talking to someone...

Vive La France]I don't even know how this works. I can't just say I see your ships. I think we'd both have to come to an agreement or something. [/QUOTE] I suppose we could roll some dice... That's why it would be nice to have on or two rules [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17501-general-deth-glitch/ said:
@General Deth Glitch[/URL]

Melisandre said:
I suppose we could roll some dice... That's why it would be nice to have on or two rules @General Deth Glitch
Should we roll dice in OOC, oorrrr? Also, if I do happen to see you, it would more than likely be only 2 or 3 ships. They didn't all go in one direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Vive La France]Should we roll dice in OOC, oorrrr? Also, if I do happen to see you, it would more than likely be only 2 or 3 ships. They didn't all go in one direction.

[/QUOTE]
I guess so... What dice should we roll.

Just make a random post, like this, and do 3 die of 7 faces. Whoever gets the higher amount wins. (And gets a shitty roll)

[dice]16665[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have to call a halt on this... I love it and all but I dont know.. I mean I am more then happy to try keep going but I feel like I failed to flesh this out properly and plan it all. I also feel that we are going to have trouble continuing this for very long...

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]I may have to call a halt on this... I love it and all but I dont know.. I mean I am more then happy to try keep going but I feel like I failed to flesh this out properly and plan it all. I also feel that we are going to have trouble continuing this for very long...

[/QUOTE]
NOOOOOOOOO!

We can continue this! Maybe players could make another nation to play? That would give this a lot more playability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back