• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A request for romance!

Lemonsanity

Anti-Capitalist Queer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello There!!! First off, a little about me! I am 19 years of age, and I prefer righting with others that are 17+ but no lower than 16! My Timezone is EST (Eastern Standard Time), and I am not active on weekends that often. Keep in mind that I am a college student, and spend a lot of time indulging in my studies, so as to keep my scholarship at its full potential.

Now, you're probably here because you are looking for a 1x1 roleplay! Well, If you're a lover of romance and drama, you've come to the right place!
Here are my rules!

-Must be at least 16 years old
-I do not go off-site
-Please contribute to the plotting method
-No triggers
-I am open to all pairings.

Also, A little extra, I prefer to write feminine characters. I have a moderately difficult time writing for more masculine characters, but I can if needed.

I am currently open to any Ideas, as I currently have none of my own. Please send me a direct message, or comment on this here thread. I'll be with you as soon as humanly possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back