• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A really quick second of your time! :) One x One

Heyy all…

I’m trying to restart a page on this website, I’ve been on it before plenty as Dontdropmycoffee. Of course I can’t log in anymore lol

I’m Rachel, in my 30s with lots of experience. I’m coming back from a hiatus and I’d love to plot and think something up with you. Either vampire or wolf themed, or maybe a world with both :)

I am able to respond daily though I do have a full time job and child, a whole life honestly. Writing is a huge hobby along with reading. I prefer discord and I’m happy to share that username if someone can pm me.

Interests:
Would love a variance of the anime “Diabolik lovers” Preferably MxM

Werewolf/Shifters

Vampires

Anything modern

I have no limits or triggers but will respect yours, I’m happy to double and triple and cannot accept if you “just play one person” or however it’s phrased. I’m looking for something long term and enjoyable! We can chat, do whatever really.

Have a great day :)

Have you ever watched the Vampire Diaries? If not its fine but I do have a WerewolfXVampire plot I could share with you!

I’ve watched that and all the spin offs :) I’m open to anything
The plot I have, loads of people compare it to VD thats why i ask XD I made it based on the old Disney Channel show Wolfblood but I can see (now that I've seen VD lol) how it compares. Would you like to move to discord? I'm razac_ on there if you'd like to move.

Sorry to keep posting, I’m mainly trying to break this 10 posts thing til you can access offsite. I greatly prefer discord 😌

littlebits is my name on there.

I should also specify that I really prefer MxM and polyamorous ships as well.

I live life as a female, don’t make me write as one! 😂 well, just one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back