• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Quiet Life (male partner/character needed)

Rebecca and Chris have known each other since they were eight. Rebecca lived across the river from Chris and used to walk down every day to see the horses. Chris' father use to take him to see them too - and a friendship struck up there that never faltered. They have been dating for four years and are now living together in the old school house, a few minutes walk from the field of horses where they first met. Chris is a Detective Inspector with the local police and has recently proposed to Rebecca.

Every evening the pair would go on the same walk together, up the dene, through the woods and back down passing the horses. One evening Chris is called into work, a fire has broken out in the city, so Rebecca goes on the walk alone. She comes across some men trying to steal the horses, she steps in and saves all but one and gets shot by one of the men in the process. she gets taken to hospital and a case is launched to find the men. Chris is desperate to catch the men but it is deemed a conflict of interest as it involves his fiancee. Rebecca is stubborn, and although told she needs to remain on bed rest, wants to solve the matter for themself. So the pair put their life on hold, and begin to discover the darker dealings going on in the quiet little village they live in.

---

If that has captured your attention then please read on!

Hopefully, whilst laying out a clear plot, there is still a lot of room for this story to be developed and taken in many different directions.

I am looking for a partner, preferably 20+, who can write a varying amount. Sometimes multiple paragraphs when they are needed. I also need someone to who is happy playing different characters.

Please get in contact if you wish to rp this with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back