• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A quick search

Aukanai

crazy = genius
Hello there, I'm not going to do anything real long or formal for this, I'm just looking for a few 1x1 rp partners for a select few genres, settings and fandoms. I am probably going to be a bit picky with who I choose to rp with.

First, what I'm looking for:
  • someone who can be chill and patient with replies. i can anytime from a day to two weeks.
  • someone who will gladly talk ooc with me (discord exclusively, because it's just so much easier)
  • someone who can create intriguing characters and plot interesting plot twists and other plans.
  • someone who doesn't have any restrictions on which gender,species, age, ect they play
  • Can post two paragraphs as a bare minimum.
  • Someone who can play multiple characters. (At least three)
  • I am mainly only keen on playing Original Characters.

Genres/Settings:
  • Fantasy
  • Medieval or Modern
  • Action is a big must have
  • Superheroes/Superhumans
  • Drama/Angst
  • Apocalyptic and Dystopian
  • Possibly Futuristic.
  • Romance (any pairing) - as long as it does not control the plot.
Fandoms:
  • Akatsuki no Yona / Yona of the Dawn
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Kamisama Kiss
  • God Eater
  • One Punch Man
  • Boku no Hero Academia - only seen an episode but the setting is cool

Greetings and salutations. Would a mix of fantasy and sci-fi adventure interest you?
Hi there, glad to see some interest already.
I'd love to try a mix like that, though I'm not entirely confident on sci-fi because I just don't understand it sometimes, if you're okay with that, I'll send a pm when I can..or you can

Hi there, glad to see some interest already.
I'd love to try a mix like that, though I'm not entirely confident on sci-fi because I just don't understand it sometimes, if you're okay with that, I'll send a pm when I can..or you can

Sci-fi has its own explanations for...everything. here's a good song to illustrate the point:

Meanwhile, I'll PM you with my idea :)

Feels weird to say this since I’m already in one of your rps, but hello again! I’m a huge fan of high fantasy to urban fantasy settings, so I have a ton of those kinds of plots collected and stashed away in my idea basket. If you don’t mind setting one up with me, I can send a few your way!

Feels weird to say this since I’m already in one of your rps, but hello again! I’m a huge fan of high fantasy to urban fantasy settings, so I have a ton of those kinds of plots collected and stashed away in my idea basket. If you don’t mind setting one up with me, I can send a few your way!
aaah! what a lovely surprise. i would absolutely love to do another roleplay with you! hit me with those ideas when you can. i look forward to it

Greetings! I've had an idea for apocalyptic/survival roleplay, would you be interested?
ah, you can go ahead and send a pm with the idea~

*flails into the room*
DID SOMEONE SAY AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER?
Your favorite darling has arrived
hey hey, darling Gen! up for round two? kek. I'll pm you soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back