• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Pokemon Journey: Disasters Unleashed (Closed)

Mandalay

Baddest Bitch in Herstory

A Pokemon Journey: Disasters Unleashed

no slide
tumblr_ndmhjjtagg1tieq0zo1_500.gif
The Ex-champion▼
This trainer used to be the champion of Hoenn but was eventually beaten by Wallace. This is a sore subject for them. They're widely known throughout the region and fairly experienced with pokemon. They have a solid team and are knowledgeable with battle tactics. However, they lack courage and struggle in frightening situations.

tumblr_muqznlCyCq1skql9vo4_250.gif
The Gym Leader▼
They gym leader currently owns their own gym in Hoenn. They're fairly new to the job but still prove to be a difficult opponent against trainers. They've temporarily shut down their gym in order to help Professor Birch's team. They're stronger than the average trainer but weakened by their limitation of only owning a team of one type.

8aeb76a4790274589a92fd3ac3cacd7c.jpg

It seemed, for a while, that peace had been established. Each region had finally defeated their respective villainous team and trainers were able to journey their lands without fear of harm. After nearly a year tranquility and joy, the legendary pokemon began to act strangely. Normally, they were friendly and helpful creatures towards humans. However, it seemed that they were becoming more elusive. Furthermore, natural disasters became common. Earthquakes shook buildings, hurricanes flooded cities, volcanic eruptions threatened populations... The death count began increasing worldwide.

Eventually, Professor Birch and his team discovered that many of the Hoenn-native legendaries had gone missing. He formed a theory; a villainous team captured the legendaries and without their powers, the Earth started reacting harshly with natural disasters. With such strong pokemon in the hands of evil, anything could happen. The Professor designed a team of trainers to set out and find the legendaries and restore peace... Will you help him?

Hello! If you're interested in this thread, please comment below. If this gathers enough interest I will make a CS Thread : )

code by pasta
tumblr_m6u2h4nEyb1qd87hlo2_500.gif
The Coordinator▼
x This trainer prefers pokemon contests to pokemon gyms. They love everything cute, sparkly, and aesthetically pleasing. Their team consists of "cute" and "pretty" pokemon. They're creative, imaginative, and insightful. This trainer thinks outside the box.

grunts5_original.gif
The Insider▼
The Insider used to be a high-ranked officer of Team Rocket. He is familiar with their hideouts and some of their plans. He still has their trust and thus plays a vital role in the group. He isn't helping the Professor for the moral good of it, but rather out of personal gain.

tumblr_nl6bfuh7XK1r8sc3ro2_500.gif
The Outsider▼
The outsider just moved to Hoenn from a different region. They are unfamiliar with the cities and the pokemon. However, their mom knows the Professor and he allowed them to join the team.They don't know anyone but they're eager to help figure out what's going on.

Character Thread
OOC Chat
Main Thread

Last edited:
I am so down, would love to claim ex-champion if that's allowed. Whole thing looks stellar!

I would love to do this! Though people would have to bear with me, because I know little of Hoenn. (I know alot of the Pokemon basics, though)

Oh man. This sounds really interesting. It looks like a lot of people have already shown interest though.
I know a lot of people have shown interest but nearly no one has submitted a form! If you're interested please please please submit a character < 3

yes !! This is still open and accepting. Not many forms have been submitted so if you're interested I would love to see a character from you ! And omg yes Violet Chacki is the actual love of my life. Are you familiar with drag race? Defying Gravity Defying Gravity

Mandalay Mandalay
Would you mind if I joined and started off with a Sableye and Mawile?
I mean...
A Hex Maniac is not a Hex Maniac without her creepy pokemon, heh... heh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back