• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A platonic roleplay for plotonic peeps

hello my friends, I’m a sixteen year old girl named melody, that’s my pen name at least. Anyway I have some platonic plots here

Note: in all of these plots, I would like to play the minor.

Anyway so here are our plots.

Plot number 1. My detective parent

so yc is a detective who is about to lose their job. Mc is there daughter, and to avoid them losing there job, starts comiting crimes so that her dad could stay in business. She gets ramped up in shady business, and is really to young to be doing the stuff she does, but does it anyway. I love this idea right now, especially if yc is in denial that mc is the criminal, and has to come to terms with the fact that she got ropped up with the wrong people. Bounus points if mc is a bird person, and they explains why they can escape the sense of a crime so well.

adopting a demon.
This one is kind of odd, but I like it. Mc id a cloud demon that gets put through the foster system and end up with yc. Now mc tried very hard to hide his demon heritage, and nobody knows untill he is being adopted. Hoping for people who would accept him here!

anyway if you have read this far, please pm me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back