• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Pirate's Life For Me

"Alright! Then let's set sail!" Tony looks at a map of Hellsmount, deciding where to go first. He knows that going to Aronim right off the bat is suicide, so he avoids that option. "Let's make way to the Uhadu Plains. There is word of a small Navy outpost there. It's a good place to start as it will have supplies and perhaps some shillings!" Tony gets behind the wheel of the ship as there is no current Sailing Master aboard. The swab jumps on deck just in time to leave with a few other crew members. He has a large smile on his face. "Adventure has been calling my name all day."

The woman shoved the door open, quite drunk, her pink waves bouncing as she looked the girl up and down as if she looked unfamiliar. The woman's eyes flicked up and down before she responded. Up until that point it would be impossible to tell whether or not she was drunk. "Hellen, was it? Be a good dear and tell the whole damn crew we're headed somewhere else." She paused. "I dunno where yet, but tellem to get ready for the women when we dock. That ought to give them morale."

@FireMaiden

Being Quartermaster for the Tynedale he made sure every sailor aboard had a job cut out for them, anyone slacking he would give them shit, asking them if they wanted to lose their cut of whatever we come across. Quartermasters have various jobs, a rank below the Captain he acts as a middle man between the Captain and the crew. Quartermasters are supposed to lead way when it comes to boarding a ship, but seeing as Antonio's eccentric he tends to run right along with those on the front line boarding. Punishment is needed once in a while which is what he has to do, which he does without hesitation. Cody's role also includes watching over the prizes they grab until it's distributed. All regular loot like gold, silver, and coins were automatically taken but anything else has to be accepted on by the Quartermaster. Last but not least his role includes settling disputes among the crew on board; if a duel were to happen he would be the one to spectate to make sure it's a fair duel for both sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's Heather, and alright. You might wanna slow down with the booze," She muttered walking away. Heater stood near the tattered wheel of the ship, "Alright boys! Get yer aso moving! Caption says we're setting sail! Be ready for the women when we dock!" She shouted, a chorus of cheers rose from the deck as the crew got ready. Watching with her dark brown eyes, she smiled, and took another sip from the whiskey.

After setting the ship on course, Antonio went down to his living quarters to set up. He figures this will be his ship for a while, so he needs to set up arrangements. Tony places his rifle and his sword in a large chest after taking out the clothes of the past pathetic crew. On his wall hung several useless objects, including a few mounted animal heads, a painting, and an antique gun. One man's trash is another man's treasure, Antonio thinks. He throws everything onto the deck for the other crew members to take or throw away. "Free junk, swabbies! Do what you want with 'em." Afterward, he returned to his quarters for a nap.

Kestrel looked over her map carefully. She weighed the pros and cons of each city before grabbing a dagger, shouting, "Othrolian!" and plunging it into the map. No, it wasn't the first time she had done that. The table was marked with years of her map work and she just about needed a new map. Leaving her quarters, she commanded that they sail towards the city before getting into an argument with a crew member over where the best women come from.

Nanami sighed as she leaned against the side of the ship, her short, brown hair settling gently into place and curling slightly at the tips, her strange, greeny-turquoise eyes stared coldly over the ocean behind them rather than the cargo ship they were steadily approaching, her elbow leaning on the edge casually and her chin resting in her palm, her red headband keeping her long fringe for the most part out of the way, two longer strands of hair on the side having a bead on them, her clothes simple and not giving too much coverage of her body, her tattoo of wings on her thigh fully exposed. Quite simply put- she looked bored.

As she heard her captains call to ready the canons followed by a loud 'bang' she sighed once again, getting up from her leaning position with a hand on her hip and rubbing the back of her neck with her other hand, she seemed to be in an even worse mood than usual today. Soon the chaos began and she joined the rest of her crew onto the ship, sword unsheathed and slicing around her viciously with fast, precise hits, most men from the ship leaving her alone as to go after the beefier looking men from the Mileham (I'm assuming we have some sort of, Not controlled by actual person crew members?~) A decision they soon regretted as she struck from behind those she could with an annoyed expression, "What? Not gonna fight a girl?~…." she teased, smirking slightly, soon a significant portion of the ships crew lay ether dead or seriously injured on the deck, the remaining ones turning to face Rein as he exited the captains 'Hiding spot'.

She crossed her arms, leaning against a side of the ship after re-sheathing her sword, not panting nor even breaking a sweat, a few scratches on her arms from the fighting, and by 'a few' meaning three, "What a let down~ They were barely a challenge at all, hey! Cap'n! Why'd you get to be the only one to have any fun!?~" she asked with a slight tilt of her head, despite being a Rigger she had quite an attitude and seemed to think of herself highly, so much so to speak to their captain in rather a 'casual' manner as such. Her eyes stared coldly as she looked towards him, instantly going to the rag around his shoulder, her smirk growing.

@Ninja God

@Marshmallow

Watching the swabbies frantically grab the junk their Captain threw out, he chuckled as he starts walking down the stairs into the berth of their newly acquired ship to inspect it for goods and a proper place to sleep. Fortunately he found himself a small cabin, which was a perfect size for him seeing as he'll be spending most of his time on the main deck. Making sure his crew mates know he fairly claimed the room, he sits down on his bed waiting for some excitement.

(Be back in a bit.)

Lyovkin Agafon Aleskeevich

Socializing with: @EMP

Lyovkin just followed the orders of the captain as he knew that the other would not follow his whims this time, plus they somehow needed to plunder this cargo ship. Why, he had to check with someone else on the crew since he had forgotten it already. With that he made his way into enemy domain and readied himself for battle, quickly making his way through the ship, dodging, twirling around, and even stabbing someone here and there as he went to the highest place of the ship so he could overlook everything. However it would also pull the attention to him since he was out in the open after all.

He groaned lightly at the thought of it but was already in place. Having to fight of some other crew members from the cargo, his katana moving swiftly in his hand as he concentrated on not getting slashed or shot by anyone since that was going to be quite troublesome. Also the loud environment made things more difficult to navigate through. Luckily the people he was up against were nothing much, so he had no trouble dealing with them. Pushing one of them overboard so he was forced to swim in order to save his life or just drift onto a piece of wood in the ocean.

It went on like this for some time until he finally started wondering about the whereabouts from the captain himself. He looked around as he started to get worried since he had not seen the other guy yet and that made him a more dangerous person since if something happened to the captain he would not stand for the consequences for the people from the cargo ship. He moved fast and eventually noticed a glimpse of the captain, making his way to the male, and paused for a second as he saw the bandage around the other his left shoulder.
”What happened? Do you need some help?” He asked, both angered as well as concerned. If only the captain was not so reckless, he would have some more peace of mind.

Heather sighed at the disagreements about women were going down. "Captain, we need to stay in port for a while while our ship is being repaired. How do you expect we keep up with these men?" She asked looking at Kestrel, before sighing again. Why are fighting about where the best women come from? She thought, before looking back over the deck. The crew we cleaning, picking through the rubble and just goofing off until they saw her glare. "I need stronger booze."

@ThePumpkinQueen

Kestrel shook her head. "Nonsense. We'll be repaired at Othrolian. Let's just hope that no one picks a fight with us until we get there. Nice quick trip, it is." The ship slowly slid away from the port and into open sea. Kes watched until land was hardly in view anymore. "What a nice, humble ship I have."

"Just how drunk are you?" Heather said, raising an eyebrow. "Anyway, what I meany was due to the extent of the damage, we'll have to stay at Othrolian for at least a day an a half to completely repair her," She said, resting her arms on the railing. She eyes sparkled as she scanned the horizon for any sign of other ships.

@ThePumpkinQueen

Kes shrugged, looking around for any alcohol but finding none. "That's the plan. I was thinking more like three days, but that works just fine Hellen." At this point she was just using "Hellen" to tease the female pirate. The girl shifted her weight, pausing before she spun around and began walking back towards her chambers, calling, "It will take half a day to get there. Don't hold your breath, everyone. Except you, Darion. You're on my sh*t list."The woman disappeared into her chambers.

"Why does she insist on called me Hellen?" Heather muttered, taking another swig from her drink, and tossing the empty bottle. The wind picked up, sending the boat a little faster, "Steady as she goes!" Heater called, walking down to her quarters where she sat down on her cot. She looked around the small cabin, wondering why she had no become captain when the pervious one stepped down, but stopped with the sound of scuttling feet. Heather sighed and laid down, resting and waiting for her buzz to wear off.

Sade Highrise

Sade ran yelping over all the gun fire. He was excited! The joy of raiding a ship was always stupendous, The captain was in the lead shredding anyone who challenged him. Sade looked in awe as he sliced a few heads off of some cargo shipmates that passed by the captain.

"HA HA i love a good fight." he jumped off a crate did a flip and landed in the doorway of the captain room as Captain Anderson walked in. "CAPTAIN WAIT." The captain was already shot and taken down the other captain but everyone had already gathered around. "Dammit, Well
at least we got the ship right." He chuckled a bit running his head relieved the cargo ship captain didnt have better aim. The captain was strong and a little bullet shot wasnt going to stop him so Sade wasnt worried.

@TheHappyPikachu @Marshmallow @EMP

On the way to the Uhadu Plains, Antonio spots a small supply ship carrying goods for a trader, manned by only a few men. Grabbing at the opportunity, Tony sways from his course and toward the goods ship until they are just beside it. He then boards the small ship and says, "My, is it a good day for a swim!" He then proceeds to pull two off them off of the boat and into the water. He engages in hand to hand combat with the last trader, but pulls a dagger from a sheath in his boot. "That's just not fair!" the man exclaimed, jumping off of the ship with his pals. "I'm a pirate! I don't need ta be fair!" He smiles and laughs at the cowardly man, then calls some crew members to grab the supplies from the boat.

((Just a question, are there any positions for a Master Gunner open? Because I just got back from my friend's house and everyone has already set sail:( .))

Contrary to what most people think about him, Antonio truly tries to avoid killing as much as possible, unless it comes to the Navy. Normally, he will try to intimidate others, scare them, and give them some bruises at worst. However, this doesn't mean that Tony won't kill. He's more than willing to kill if there aren't any other options. That's normally why he has such a supportive crew that wouldn't mistrust him for the world.

Crowley looked around the city of Umma. The streets were empty for the most part. But one thing did catch his eye. There was a group of sailors walking towards him. "Well hello there fellas." Crowley said, looking at the group. "Oi. Your name's Crowley?" The first sailor said in a thick cockney accent. There were about five of them now, all surrounding Crowley. "I believe it is. Do I know you?" Crowley said as he looked around at the group that was currently surrounding him. "Not yet. But apparently 'ders a pretty big bounty on yer 'ead. An' me and me lads were thinkin' we could use some extra money." With that, the sailor shoved him to the ground. "Fellas, fellas, let's not get to hasty now." Crowley said, looking at the group of sailors in front of him. Lemme see.. One, two, three.. There's ten of em. Crowley thought as he stood back up. "Now, from one man of the sea to another," Crowley started, as he cracked his neck and gripped at the hilt of his sword. "You don't pick a fight with a man who knows his way around a gun."

Crowley pulled out his sword and plunged it into the first sailor's stomach, having the tip of the sword burst through his white uniform. Seeing this, two more charged at him, one swinging at his head, the other trying to tackle him. Crowley ducked beneath the man's punch, grabbed his arm, and snapped it downwards with a crunch. As the the sailor screamed in pain, Alistair pulled out his pistol and shot the charging sailor in the head, before shooting another behind him in the throat.

Heather noticed something was off about their course. She walked out of her quarters and up to the captain's cabin. "Um, Captain, we aren't headed to Othrolian, we're at Umma's port," she said after knocking loudly to make sure the captain hadn't drunk herself to death.

@ThePumpkinQueen

Crowley grabbed his sword from the dead body of the sailor, and plunged it into the back of another sailor, this one landed a posthumous blow, plunging a knife into Crowley's side. But if he felt pain, he sure as hell didn't show it. He removed the knife, and threw it at another sailor, piercing his jugular. He then took out his trusty rifle, and shot the remaining four. Crowley panted as he stood in the center of the bodies. "Fuck."

Kestrel stumbled out, a bit more sober from sleep. "Goddamn." The girl sighed. "Anchor here. We'll settle down until the repairs are done. Let the men know they're allowed to leave the ship, to return tomorrow night."

@FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back