• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Pirate's Life For Me

[border]
Corbin De'Luca Leon Agnelli

Ship: Sphinx | Location: Sphinx's Ship | Interacting/Mentioned: Kestrel

cd545d918b485fe6c52c32f328a93890.jpg
After turning down Kestrel's offer for him to sleep with her - or as she put it: 'fuck her' - Leon began slowly walking around, asking about whether the crew had an able boatswain. When he turned around to ask the question, though, he only came to find the captain buckling down to her knees. "Wha- Capt- Er, Kestrel? Ma'am?" He stumbled with his words on what to call the woman. They'd only just met, so calling her by her name didn't seem right... and he doesn't really feel like a member of the crew as of yet, so Captain made him feel awkward.

Stepping towards her, he glanced around at a few others and knelt down beside her.
"I don't know you very well... but I'm assuming you need to rest?" He moved the woman's hands from her face and stood her to her feet. "Can you walk?" He asked, knowing very well that she's intoxicated, which adds on to reasons as to why he can't sleep with her.

@ThePumpkinQueen

[/border]

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]"I'm star, you must be crowley?" She laughs and helps him up. "Where you going mate? I'll help you there."

[/QUOTE]
"That is me." Crowley said as Star picked him up. "I'm heading back to my room."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"That is me." Crowley said as Star picked him up. "I'm heading back to my room."

[/QUOTE]
"And where might your room be? You look like you are barely able to walk."

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]"And where might your room be? You look like you are barely able to walk."

[/QUOTE]
"It's the armory. Thanks for the help."

Avelyn pushed past Star and Crowley, nearly running up the stairs. She needed some air, Avelyn being the usual buzzkill self. She leaned over the side of the ship, looking down and watching the waves lap against the ship.

DarknessSpirit said:
Avelyn pushed past Star and Crowley, nearly running up the stairs. She needed some air, Avelyn being the usual buzzkill self. She leaned over the side of the ship, looking down and watching the waves lap against the ship.
Crowley ran back upstairs. "Oi, what the hell was that for?!"

DarknessSpirit said:
Avelyn spun around, her face furious "Fuck off Crowley" her tone obviously pissed off.
"The fuck's wrong with you?' Crowley said as he walked closer to her.

Avelyn shook her head "This entire pirate crew. We're to careless and friendly. It's al fun and games until the next person that comes up kills one of us" she said angrily, thought her tone calmed down somewhat

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"The fuck's wrong with you?' Crowley said as he walked closer to her.

[/QUOTE]
DarknessSpirit said:
Avelyn shook her head "This entire pirate crew. We're to careless and friendly. It's al fun and games until the next person that comes up kills one of us" she said angrily, thought her tone calmed down somewhat
"Oi both of ye will silence yur'selves 'fore the cap'n gets wind of this," being the quartermaster for the sphinx allowed her to exercise power over the lesser crew members.

art3mis254 said:
Cortana scanned the horizon, watching the ship rise and fall on the waves. Her hair blew out behind her as she regarded the sun's position in the sky, before calling over her shoulder, "Cap'm, where to?" She gently guided the ship in a straight line, constantly adjusting and scanning the water and sky.
@Angel Lucifer
"The candy store! The candy store!" Sila crowed, coming up behind Cortana and jumped up onto her shoulders. "I got praised by the captain so I need candy to celebrate!" With a gasp, she added, "D'ya think they'll have toys at the candy shop? Cortana! Cortana! You have such pretty eyes, you know!" Sila gave her a childish, wide grin.

Avelyn still pissed gave Star an icy stare "the captain is to busy balling her eyes out to "Leon"" she said Leon's name with fake quotation hands. "I love the captai I do, but one day somebody's gonna get on this ship and might not be so friendly, hell Leon could be a part of the Navy for all we know." It was more of the fear of losing a crew member that made her mad. And her pale green eyes held a bitter resentment in them.

DarknessSpirit said:
Avelyn still pissed gave Star an icy stare "the captain is to busy balling her eyes out to "Leon"" she said Leon's name with fake quotation hands. "I love the captai I do, but one day somebody's gonna get on this ship and might not be so friendly, hell Leon could be a part of the Navy for all we know." It was more of the fear of losing a crew member that made her mad. And her pale green eyes held a bitter resentment in them.
"The cap'ns heart is in the right place. Ye just hav' t' trust her. She saved my life so I know whatever she does she does for a reason now get back to your duties."

Cortana ignored Sila's weight on her shoulders, shifting slightly so she would still have full control of the wheel. "I don't know if the Cap'm will allow us to depart for the candy store, Sila. Besides, the closest town I know of with a decent candy store has a difficult entrance port at the best of times. I could probably guide us through it, but chances are the tide is out and the reef is directly next to the port. I wouldn't want to scratch the ship for candy." She gazed across the expanse again, her eyes focusing on the dark clouds gathering in the distance. "We'll have to tell Cap'm about the storm on the bow and starboard side."

@NekoQueen49 @Angel Lucifer

"Booo~" Sila whined, falling back off of Cortana's back. "That's no fun... If things continue like this, I'mma gonna get bored. I don't like being bored." Almost immediately after she said that, the woman-child brightened. "Hey, did you say storm?! Let's go there! That should be fun!"

@art3mis254

Sade Highrise

Sade woke up as rhe ship landed he moved his bandanna away from his eyes and glared as the sun shined in his eyes. He fell asleep on the deck when they had got back on board. It seemed as if they were not anchored at a busy port. He stood and looked around it looked like half the crew had left already. So he stretched and yawned, he jumped on the side of the ship and did a flip onto the dock, always takeing the chance to use his skills. He didnt know exactly what to do so he just wondered aimlessly around the town.

@TheHappyPikachu @Marshmallow @EMP

Last edited by a moderator:
"What? No! Enough with yer bilge!" She growled, although she kept the ship going straight. "We don't have a choice, anyway. BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES!!" She screamed, eyeing the blackness in front of them.

"Yaaaayyy~ Baby, hold in there, we're in for a fun ride~" She said, petting one of the ship's banisters. "But I know you like the excitement as much as I do!!" She screamed with laughter, now aiding in the preparations for the upcoming storm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back