• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Path of Magic OOC

Main
Here
Heartfelt Heartfelt That is a good point. I was actually going to create a form for users to fill out and submit. It would be more or less for everyone to use and will keep record of what is and is not available for further inspiration. Atm I am working on it. Small spells and or just filler for the posts will not be necessary to create a spell form, but can be if you think others would want to use it.

EDIT: And while the "filler" spells won't necessarily need a spell form filled out, it may be requested by me or a mod if it is felt the spell is needing moderation or alteration. Example would be the spell requirements aren't heavy enough, overly versatile, or can just OP.

Also, do the people who were present when the book was discovered have any pre-existing connection to one another? Under what circumstances would we all be present? How close do we have to be, really?

Another great question Heartfelt Heartfelt !!
So that answer is kind of simple. While I had alluded to a random group of strangers, there can be pre-existing relationships prior to the start of the RP, considering everyone involved agrees to it. So friends, friend of friends, romantic relationships can be accepted in your character sheet. I will add a relationship field to it in a moment. You can also have absolutely no relations of any kind and start at base 0. Addressing your second question, you wouldn't need to be extremely close, about 1 city block would be acceptable I think so that we don't have everyone in the same room going "wahhh". The magical energy wave will be considerable. Note, it will not cause any damage or physical mayhem. It will only be felt by those it affects and other magicals.

I will also be adding a field for you to choose if your character is a born spell caster and already has some or complete mastery of their arts, or your powers were just immediately awakened.

Where exactly does the RP take place? I was assuming somewhere in the US, but would like to confirm/know~

Sega Sega blood manipulation is a terrifying power. And a little OP, so I was thinking for an edit, perhaps your character has to ingest the blood for it to work, and the amount of time is equivalent to the amount of blood ingested. Your passive is actually a part of blood manipulation itself, so I was thinking of immunity being your passive? Immunity being immune to all blood born pathogens so that your character doesn't contract something nasty from eating people's blood.

Sega Sega blood manipulation is a terrifying power. And a little OP, so I was thinking for an edit, perhaps your character has to ingest the blood for it to work, and the amount of time is equivalent to the amount of blood ingested. Your passive is actually a part of blood manipulation itself, so I was thinking of immunity being your passive? Immunity being immune to all blood born pathogens so that your character doesn't contract something nasty from eating people's blood.

ah, sure! i actually thought about that too, but figured just having an incision or a cut could work pretty well because hurting skilled fighters is pretty tricky :0c but yeah i see what you mean! ill change it UuU

also good suggestion on immunity! <:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back