• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Original Story set in the world of RWBY

Would you rather the roleplay be Simple, Casual, or Detailed?

• Simple (3 sentence minimum post, 4 times/24 hours)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Casual (3 sentence minimum post, 2 times/24 hours)

• Detailed (6 sentence or 2 paragraph minimum post, 2 times/24 hours)

• Total voters

The Succubi Queen

Ethereal Goddess
Hi there! This will be the first roleplay I'll be running on this site, so if you would like to join, please be patient with me.

The Shine School of Hunting is well known in the kingdom of Vale and is one of the oldest hunting Academy's, but lives in the Shadow of Schools such as Beacon. That does not stop the school from gathering it's own group of talented young Hunters and Huntresses, who wish to gain a reputation of their own, rather than one as a former Beacon Student. You are one of the students lucky enough to have been granted an acceptance to this grand ancient academy- but what will you make of it? Will you pursue your dreams of being a great Hunter/Huntress? Will you spend your time trying to make your school days as normal as possible (with the exception of the required monster killing)? Will you just try really, really hard to get a date to the Prom? That's up to you. Welcome to year one at Shine.

The roleplay will be done in a mission style, and I will have a different IC Thread for every "Chapter" of the roleplay.

Teams will be preset before the roleplay begins. I will provide a list of names (with many letters repeated) and members can pick names from the letters provided, with exceptions being granted. If/As more people want to join, I will adjust the list to fit more people, but I will set a limit of not more than 15 characters, my own not included. I know that seems very picky of me, but the Name/Team Rule can be a little tricky to work with, and this is the best solution, in my mind.

There will be a post minimum of at least 3 (more if we decided on a Detailed RP) sentences, but those who consistently only meet the minimum will likely not last long in the roleplay. I will also expect you to post at least 3 times every 24 hours (Again, this will be adjusted based on what format we choose). I get that time zones and life can be messy, so this rule will be a lot less strict.

If this sounds cool to you, drop a reply in here, and if I get at least 3 people interested, I will gladly form the official thread.

UPDATE: The Thread is up: Casual - The Shine School for Hunting: A RWBY Spin-off | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have anyone of note to poke to here, the only one person I know of, i'm not entirely sure if she would want to be bothered with it, so for now, ill just retain my interest to myself.

I wound up voting for casual though, for the sheer reason that I feel its just a overall good point in between simple and detailed, where you're more free to go to either or if needed.

Yeah, bby. I'll Set up the thread now! I would love to get a few other people maybe not from the RP we already have, but this is a good start.

I put up a deadline for submitting characters, but I'm really flexible with it, so sign up or reserve a spot if you plan to join!

So, we have 8 people signed up now, and once they all finish their characters we'll start, and we'll continue accepting until the end of team selection. If we have an odd number then, I'll fill the spaces with NPC's.

@RedLikeRoses you are officially dubbed my sweet summer child and I will do all in my power to make sure you are not left behind in this RP.

@TommyGun15 if you wanna hop on my mutiny of the other groups, feel free. I'm probably going to add a post cap, so no one can post more than say... 10-12 times in 24 hours, so nothing gets too crazy ahead, and I also be frequently posting chapter summaries on the overviews page. I really like both of your characters and would love to see more of them <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back