• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A One Piece Adventure [Interest Check]

Marble shhh

Speechless.
I've been craving for a One Piece RP lately, so I decided to take the initiative and create one myself.

Note: The assistance of at least one Co-GM is required as I've never hosted a roleplay before. Also, having watched the anime or read the manga is not a requirement (but it definitely helps). I'm only at the Fisherman Island Arc so my knowledge of the One Piece world is still a bit lacking. Feel free to correct me if there are any inconsistencies or blatant mistakes.

The general idea I had for this RP was that all the members of the crew would meet up simultaneously (unlike the Straw Hats, who basically formed their crew 1 by 1) and begin their adventure together.

I'm still unsure of when this RP would be. Maybe even an AU in the One Piece world.

Similar to the One Piece story itself, I'm planning on making the plot quite intricate and there will be a bunch of interesting side-quests for people to indulge themselves in.

Characters will specialize in one of the three Haki's (although being able to perform the other two is still acceptable) and Devil Fruits are allowed (original and canon). More discussion will be required for these two during the character creation period.

This is only the foundation of this RP but I believe that with adequate preparation, an amazing story can be told.

I'm in finals studying mode,but this is something I want to at least try. I can give ya some light support in the knowledge department if you need it(you probably wont). What sort of starting arc were you planning?

Yo fam I'm in

I know a lot about the series, not like full fanboy, but a lot. I could help Co-Gm, but not on like history of the anime, just on the fact that I'm a good Admin XD

Hell yes, count me in. I know quite a lot about one piece having watched up to episode 500 at least three times and I am currently on episode 783, so if you need a Co-GM or someone just to help you out (on at least the knowledge side) just give me a shout and I would be more than happy to help you out.

Woah, didn’t expect such a quick response.

A quick but sincere thank you to everybody who has expressed their interest and, for those who have volunteered to help with hosting, I will setup a group PM the moment I am able to.

Marble shhh Marble shhh Just wanna clarify first...is Rokushiki allowed? I mean they are not going to be a master in all six forms, never mind unlocking the hidden seventh form, but maybe mastering three out of six? Would that be ok?

Listen, my buddy Moon here says I should join this so I am. I don't know jack shit about One piece but that ain't gonna stop me. Count me interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back