• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Night of Crimson(Open&Accepting)

Lady October was in her mansion, her home was open to all of her clan, most came and go as they please, and live with her. The mansion was tucked away on the outskirts of town, it was rusty and old on the outside, very worn down, but the inside was well kept. October was inside, she was wearing an old Victorian dress, like always, her long white hair hanging down to her waist. She was sitting on the couch in the front room, her eyes were closed, there was just a few humans in the surrounding area, she hadn't left the house in awhile, and heard all about the recent fighting, she wasn't much for conflict, but if things went too far she would be the first to attack.
((sorry kinda tired but wanted to get my starter in))

Eve had been walking down the street towards her house away from Thomas' house when suddenly she froze. She looked down and alley and could tell the poor girl was another wolf but this one she did not know as well but she believe her name was Sarissa. Eve walked toward the girl stopping a few feet away "Hey... Sarissa right? You need help?" She asked softly
Miss Lusamine Miss Lusamine

Alex sighed and finally decided to check in on their leader, Lady October . He walked with his hands in his pockets as he made his way through the woods. He finally came upon her mansion and sighed moving up towards the front of the door for some reason he was always a bit nervous standing right outside her house as if he was going to be attacked but of course tht is silly. He raised his hand and knocked on the large door making it louder than it was meant to be
Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP

Last edited:
(haha looks like Pool gotta before me Lusamine! XD ))

Rosetta stepped by, "Um...I only know he went in that direction." She pointed in the direction she had come from. "If I think correct there is a blood bar there."

Clarence looked up as he saw Alec, "Hey Alec..." He said as the man walked over.

Joe walked for a while before finally coming to Lady October's place. He looked up as he saw Alex and Luke let go as they came up.

Samuel walked along the roads glancing to the sky. The full moon would be coming around shortly.

October's eyes snapped open as she heard the knock on the door, a small smile past her lips. She pushed herself off the couch and walked over to the door opening it. "Alex do come in" she shook her head "you know you're always welcomed there is no need to knock." she stepped to the side, allowing room for him to come in"

"Thank you Rosetta." He walked out his front door, closing the door behind him. His wings had fully formed and he took the sky. He few in the direction of the blood bar, until landing at the door, he opened the door still in his lord form. Seeing Zane he walked up to him, with his claws formed he grabbed Zane by the head, and threw him through the wall onto the street.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Joe spoke up, "Lady October I just need a moment to report something to you." Luke stood off to the side glancing down. Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP

Rosetta nodded and watched as he took off. She stood in the same place only for a little while. She then turned and walked down the hall looking around. Their Lord was one to be feared, but he was also handsome in a way. She often wondered why he didn't choose a queen, to sit by his side and help him rule. Well her title would be lady, but she would still be an amazing woman she bet.

Zane was all smiles until Pavel showed up once he was thrown he knew he had fucked up. He groaned slightly as he hit the wall of another building. He looked up his eyes glowing as he wanted to challenge Pavel. He knew that was foolish though, "I did it for you and the clan!!!" He blurted out, "If the werewolves and psychic's take each other out..." Fuzz Fuzz

Stella sighed as she sat the gun down, now all she needed to do was test it. She wiped some sweat from her brow, she then went and got a drink. She walked upstairs from her lab and to the lunch room in the building. It seemed fairly quiet and that was fine with her.

Last edited:
"Hey Clarence. Do you have any information on the case? The SPO guy who called me told me nothing. Though, they never tell us anything important anyway", Alec asked as he looked around the scene. He could definitely smell many scents around the area, but most of the useful ones had already faded or were covered up by recent ones. He almost gave up when he smelt a psychic vampire near by. The vamp could have information, but he could track it down latter if he needed to.

October smiled at the two brothers, "well don't just stand there, come inside anf we can discuss things further" she looked around outside making sure they weren't followed, and headed back into the first room to sit on the couch. October took her usual seat and motioned for them to join her.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising StellerJay StellerJay

Seeing as nobody followed her, Nyjin went from running, to walking. She would continue walking down the sidewalk. Hopefully they didn't notice her presence while she was in the crowd.

She continued walking until she reached the outskirts of town, an old abandoned building. She took a cigarette from her hoodie and lit it with a lighter. She put her bandana down to her neck and smoked it. She could feel her lungs burning with smoke and nicotine before blowing it back out. She tossed the cigarette to the ground afterwards and smothered it with her foot while putting her bandana back on.

She took off her hoodie and went in to the abandoned building. She opened the door and put her hoodie up on a rack before entering a separate room. She didn't speak to anyone and only glanced at Lady October and nodded before she left the room she was in. She stole a bottle of alcohol from the bar when nobody was looking and was going to go drink it in a separate room.
Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising StellerJay StellerJay

Sarissa

Sarissa looked up when someone called out, for some reason the name she called out sounded familiar to her.
Looking up, she felt scared by the person, because she did not know them. With a wolf like snarl that shocked even her,
she backed away curling into a ball.
"Sta....stay back"

Feeling a tremor run through her as she struggled to change her form but the trauma of her memory loss was preventing it. She looked to be in pain and that her first time changing would be painful.

Alex smiled "Hello October..." he said then noticed the other male and moved aside so that he could more easily speak with Lady October "Well I can step away for a few moments if you would like to speak alone"

Eve frowned a little bit and crouched down and sat in front of her "Hey Sarissa it's alright... you are part of a were wolf pack... I am a pack mate... you can come back to my place and I can help you then we can go see Alpha and he can help... I promise... I think you were one of the other fighters or maybe one of the assassins... does that help at all?" she asked carefully "do you know who I am or what I am talking about now?"

"You did what you did? For me, and the clan?" He was Beyond Pissed, He could rip zane apart at this point. "You do understand i am Trying to prevent war with a race I Hate, And not trying to get the werewolves mad at us, and you killed one. You see why i threw you through a wall now?" he saw that Zane wanted to fight back. " And dont even try to challenge me, We all know the victor. As your punishment, You will be taking on an Underlying, Show him the ropes, Refuse this and you will end up like the one who turned him." BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

October watched as Nyjin walked past everyone she nodded at her and turned her attention back towards the others. "well what do you have to report?" October still motioned for them to sit across from her. She smiled, but looked concerned, she hadn't left the mansion in awhile, but she was well aware of the situation going on outside. "someone want to tell me what happened?" She tilted her head, curious about the current situation, it was unlike all of them to have something going on at once. "Alex? Joe? Luke?" she looked between the three of them, hoping someone would answer her.
StellerJay StellerJay BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising BubbleButt BubbleButt

Synn made his way into a small town looking like a traveler but no one knowing his true purpose on why he was there. He had a silver Katana sheathed in his left hand. His eyes blue and his skin slightly pale. He had pitch black hair that was slightly long. He had on a black sleeveless shirt with a sleeveless hooded cloak. The hood was down so his face could be seen. He also had black pants with black boots.

He then saw what to be two girls one of them seem to be scared or unaware of what was happening. He made his way towards them both " Hello there? Everything ok? " he asked showing no emotion just keeping a straight face keeping his blade close. They didnt realize that this man is the leader of the Spec ops..

Last edited:
Alex looked at them "Uh..." he wished one of them would answer instead "uh just a lot of things have happened in town things have been busy" he said simply

Eve brushed it off "yea yea we are ok leave us be" she said not even looking up at the man as he spoke and came near

Joe sighed, "I don't know whats going on I just came to report that we had a run in with a drunk werewolf and I cut him a couple of times to get him to back off." Luke nodded behind Joe feeling the need to support his brothers story. Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP

Zane's jaw dropped, "An underlying?!?!" He couldn't believe it, his thoughts trailed elsewhere. One day he would find the power to over throw that man. He stood and brushed himself off spitting out some blood.
Fuzz Fuzz
Rosetta stopped in front of a painting of their Lord and smiled placing her hand on it. She was very proud to serve under him.

Clarence shook his head, "Well from the looks of it we figure a vampire killed him but we aren't sure which clan because we can smell both..." He shoved his hands in his pockets, "Why can things never be simple...think we should call the boss man?" He asked glancing at the body once more. EndemicWolf EndemicWolf

Synn shook his head looking at them both, but he didn't leave a bit of curiosity was peaked by them. Hethen folded his arms above his chest crossing them and tilted his head to the right. " not until i see whats happening here first " a smirk formed on his lips as he licked his fangs looking at them " let me help you both get to where you neesmd to go.. something seems really off today

Eve looked up and then back at the girl beside her and then stood up "Listen I do not know if you are trying to help or hurt but I really do not think you can do much to help so unless you can snap her fingers and bring back her memories I ask that you leave... Please" she said glaring at the male I front of her she really did not need a fight right now

Pavel looked at Zane, "You Heard me an Underlying, He's at the manor, waiting for someone to take him." He turned getting ready to take to the sky's back to the manor. "I hope you have the common sense to come." He took to the sky's to the Manor, Slowly calming down in the sky.

Kyle had been slowly wandering around the manor, He knew he wasn't in trouble, Its not his fault he was turned, Pavel only seemed mad at the grunt... He Walked slowly through the halls until he came across a women putting her hand on a painting, which looked to the same man that killed the grunt. "E-escuse me? W-what are you doing?" he seemed extremely nervous in asking this, as almost as if he would get in trouble for asking it.

Zane groaned slightly but followed as told. Now he would have to work back up in ranks again.... He hated the thought but knew he'd be able to as long as he got rid of that irritating blonde.

Rosetta jumped slightly, it wasn't often others could sneak up on her. She blushed slightly, "I'm just...well admiring my Lord is all." She said with a soft smile, she let her hand fall to her side. "What brings you here?" Fuzz Fuzz

Kyle looked down at the floor a bit. "I'm an underlying waiting for the lord to come back and assign me to someone..." he stood there looking down still at the floor ashamed of the position he was in.

Pavel Landed at the front door of the manor, shifting back into his normal form, he walked in.he walked through the halls untill he found Rosetta and kyle. "Ah, There you are. Ive assigned you to Zane, its more of a punishment for him." He looked at the painting, All emotion that he had had left him. "I see you found a painting of my brother..."

Rosetta nodded to the underlying, "He should..." She didn't even finish when Pavel returned, "Wait what...that would be more of a punishment to me...I'd rather take on this guy..." She said moving closer to Kyle. When he said it was a painting of his brother she blushed slightly glancing at it again, looking at it more fully there were slight differences. She now felt like an idiot, but shook her head going back to the Zane subject.

"Oh come on baby it'll be..." In a flash she had moved and was holding a garlic filled dagger to his throat, "Don't ever... I mean EVER call me baby!!!" Her eyes glowed slightly with her anger. Fuzz Fuzz

"If you want to take on the underlying, go ahead, I don't think Zane would mind, I can think of a different punishment for him." He watched as she looked back at the painting. "Don't worry we were identical tw-" Zane's bust, and Rosetta reaction had cut him off. "I think I have thought of another punishment for him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back