• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Night of Crimson(Open&Accepting)

Jake Stardrawn

Jake whilst walking down the street had not noticed at all that Al was coming in hot, bumping directly into Jake, and Jake falling from it. As a response, Jake rolled backwards, growling at the man as he growled at him, then he noticed: It was Al. "Al? Are you ok?" He asked, getting up and tidying up his clothes whilst doing so. "You need to be more careful, don't want the Sam's son running into a blood vamp any day now, do I?" Chuckling afterwards and looking at him whilst thinking: That could've been dangerous, where was my mind there? I didn't pick up on that. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Eli was thinking of the real reason she was here though. A group of emo vampire have been trying to access memories from Eli mind as she slept. It wasn't a strong member if their clan as she was able to resist it. Eli didn't want to bother Pavel with yet another problem so she decided to ask Rosetta. "Rosetta when your finish can we talk my dear?" She says a she returns to her elder persona.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Joe glanced at Luke and back to October, "Well I didn't kill him... He ran off after I cut him several times." Luke nodded, "I also made sure he didn't try to follow us. He just kept walking in the other direction." Luke sighed, "I know we aren't on the best of terms with the wolves bit its still better than what we have with the bloods. I hope he made it home safely." Joe glanced at his brother and ruffled his hair, "And this is why I and everyone else say you're to soft." Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP

Al looked over, "J-jake...I'm sorry its just...vamps they killed Kedrik. I don't know if it was the bloods or the emo's but one of them killed Kedrik."
(Kedrik is a close friend to Samuel and like a brother to Al. He would often advise Samuel with tough decisions that he had to make. Just bit of info on him) Cameron Onfroy RiP Cameron Onfroy RiP

Rosetta nodded to Synn, "Yeah I can understand that you've always been the strong willed kind of guy!" She said with a soft laugh, She stopped walking with Synn and turned to Eli, "Sure anytime you need to talk just ask. " she glanced over to Kyle, "Do you mind if I bring Kyle along so he can learn?" Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne Fuzz Fuzz

Sam groaned, "Do you think a vampire wiped her memories out???" He asked glancing over to Eve. StellerJay StellerJay

Alex looked at them "Uh..." he wished one of them would answer instead "uh just a lot of things have happened in town things have been busy" he said simply

October sighed hearing Joe and Luke respond about the werewolf, she showed little emotion, it was rare for her to show much emotion, she master being pensive long ago. She fed off emotions, and that's about the only time you would see her show emotion."seems things have been busy indeed" she turned to Alex, "do you have anything else to add of what's been going on?" she sat quietly waiting to hear everything before deciding what the best course of action to take was.

StellerJay StellerJay BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Alex shook his head a little bit "No I just am worried something will happen and we will be attacked" he said softly mostly to himself and looked at her "How have things been for you?"

October rolled her eyes, she was easy to tell her emotions from her actions rather than words. "if we are attacked we shall deal with it then, but Im not afraid of the attacks." she brushed the hair from her face behind her ear, "Im been fine, bored actually holding down this home." she looked outside, "now that you have returned I shall leave to see how things are going and to feed."
StellerJay StellerJay

Synn looked over at Rosetta and smirked " you seem very busy.. see you around Rose.." he sighed as headed out of the blood clan mansion and decided to go to the psychic vampire mansion. He made his way taking a deep sigh shaking his head " so much work. " he finally reached the location and knocked on the door

October's eyes shifted to the door as they knocked, she could tell it was a blood vampire. Her eyes narrowed a bit upset, she nodded to the men around her and got up to answer the door. She opened the door, to see Synn standing there. "Hello" she said easy and simple staying civil for the time being.
StellerJay StellerJay Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Synn looked at October seeing her answer the door " i got questions about a death of a werewolf and a werewolf losing memories.. something is happening and where i work at is trying to prevent a war from breaking out between the clans.. so can i come in? " he asked calmly looking at October

Eli was a bit shocked that Pavel answer for her but her answer was the same. " Thank you, Lord Pavel. Yes my dear Rosetta, you can bring your student. We will go to my place to talk. I don't want to intrude on our Lord any longer then we have to. Come to my place at 2pm for a late lunch. Good bye my Lord." With that Eli begins to leave almost forgetting her new servant/pet. " Are you coming Zane? It won't be as bad as you think. I have a big house."
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Fuzz Fuzz

Jake Stardrawn

"Kedrik?!" Jake replied, shocked. "Are you sure it was Kedrik Al?!" He'd ask, his eyes open wide at that moment; he'd go somewhat numb. Kedrik? Dead? No... "Take me to where his body lies, Al." Jake bit his lower lip and checked his belt, he was prepared for anything to come, his gun was holstered and loaded; He was ready to get the vampire who had done this. To him, they just waged war. "Damn vampires... They're getting it now." He felt angry and sad, but remained stable as always with his hand on his M1911 pistol, ready to unholster whenever.

Rosetta smiled, "Okay that'll give me enough time to get him set up then." She glanced over to Kyle, he seemed kind of shy so he might want his own place to stay. "Well I just ask anyways..." She muttered to herself, "Hey Kyle would you mind sharing my place with me or would you like your own place. I don't mind either way as long as I can get ahold of you when needed." Her mind traveled to Pavel's words about her being able to cone talk to him about his brother. She shifted her mind back to the task at hand though. She was a bit sad that Synn hadn't stayed longer but she understood why as well.
Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Fuzz Fuzz

Zane groaned, "Well at least I'm sleeping in a house..." He said before following Eli. Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

(Bear with me guys my phones being stupid... T_T )

Luke and Joe took in a sharp breath when they heard that a werewolf was dead. "It wasn't us, the werewolf we ran into was alive when we left I swear my Lady." Luke said hoping she trusted them both enough to know that they would never lie to her about something so important. Joe nodded, thinking back to were and how deep he had cut the werewolf that had attacked them. "The silver probably burned like hell but the cuts weren't bad enough to kill him."
Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP

Clearance sighed and picked up his phone dialing his bosses number, "Please answer the phone..." He whispered as he heard it ring. Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

(This is just irritating... T_T )

Al nodded, "I saw him Jake...they had cut him up..." All turned to head back to the crime scene, he didn't really want to see Kedrik's body sliced to bits but he didn't want to avoid the fact that his friend/brother was dead now. "Why would they do such a thing..." They didn't have to go very far before the crime scene was back in view. He pointed towards the place were a body was covered up and the to Clearance who was now making a call. Cameron Onfroy RiP Cameron Onfroy RiP

(Did I get everyone....I'm so sorry guys I don't know what's going on with this... :( )

Synn's phone began to Ring and he looked towards his pocket and he reached towards his pocket slipping his hand inside grabbing his phone and he saw that it was Clearance. He answered the phone " This is Synn.. what do you Clearance? " he motioned to October to give him a second.

Clearance sighed heavily, "I just needed to report about the werewolf that has recently been killed...all we know for sure is it was a vampire kill sir." He paused, "The alpha's son saw...he said it was someone by the name of Kedrik...he seemed pretty upset... Sir should I get the body to Stella so she can tell us which vampire clan had a hand in his death."

October didn't intend to extend an invitation to her home, not to a special ops blood anyway. She turned to look at Luke and Joe, she was upset they would say any information in front of Synn. "say nothing more" she said with a sharp tone, she turned back to Synn listening to his conversation. She watched him carefully, to gauge his reaction, she had nothing to hide, and she believed none of her clan members did either.
Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising StellerJay StellerJay

Last edited:
Jake Stardrawn

Jake had followed Al, and when they arrived; He stared at the man who was making a call, then the covered up body of Kedrik. He ran towards it, got down on one knee and verified. "Ke-Kedrik..." Jake said, now somewhat breathless, the lifeless body of Kedrik was lying in front of him, surely dead. He was mad, holding back the urge to hunt for the vampire who did this. I better consult with Samuel about this... We got to find the vamp responsible for this... Jeremy covered the body again and signaled to Al. "Does your father know about this..?" He asked with the same calm tone he usually talks with. Afterwards, Jeremy got up and started walking towards to Samuel's house.

Eli has been walking towards her place with Zane for 15 minutes or so. As her place comes into view. An old Victorian style house with iron security fence. Suddenly Eli ask Zane the question she was wondering. "So why did you kill a werewolf?" Eli says with a smile on her face.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Users who are viewing this thread

Back