• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Night of Crimson(Open&Accepting)

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Four different leaders, four different societies all crammed into one city. Thankfully one of those leaders seems to have a solid head on their shoulders. When the Psychic Clan and the Blood Clan break into a small fight, some of the Wereking's pack end up dead the Special Paranorm Ops(SPO) has to step in and try to stop an all out war.

Whose side will you be on and what will happen???

Group Information
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-night-of-crimson.325022/

Characters
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-night-of-crimson-characters.325023/#post-7718852

Out of Character Chat

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-night-of-crimson-chat.325024/#post-7718856

Samuel sat back relaxing, it had been a long day. Some members of his pack had been restless about hearing that the Blood's and Pyschic's had been at each other's throats. Things had seemed to calm down now though. He let out a sigh as he reclined in his chair, the only sound that was heard was the melting ice cubes in his glass of whiskey. He smiled softly humming a old song.

(Sorry guys I'll post more tomorrow actually if you want to go ahead and start off you can...)

Pavel sat at his desk in his office in his small estate(will change/keep when found out actual size of the city.) ,trying to figure out a way to stop this tension between the emo and the blood vampire clans. He knows that this is not possible, he doesn't like them, one single bit, but for the best of both clans, he needed to think of something, but it wouldn't last forever, no. He he got up and walked to the other end of the of his office to the armor stand. He lifted the helmet of the stand, this stuff is over one thousand, and five hundred years old, well maintained as well, he did have to have some of the fabrics replaced. He sighed and remembered the time when he actually felt emotion, other than anger that one time.

Thomas had left his house, walking down the street towards, well anywhere. He didn't have any plans, he carried a flask with whiskey in it. Taking sips out of it here and there.
Thinking of what's going to happen between the blood clan, and the emo clan. He didn't care much for the blood clan due to their leader, which him, and Thomas, have a bad history together. He hummed the melody to of 'house of the rising sun', and continued walking down the street without a care in his mind.

Eve walked aimlessly not sure exactly where she was going but she needed to get out of the house. Her eyes flickered around at movements around her but she ignored them for the most part knowing they were movements of small animals or the wind. She then glanced around hearing someone humming and walking towards her she looked up to see one of the others, Thomas. She then put her head back down as she walked knowing he was no threat to her.

Alex paced around his room. Thoughts of the tension between clans invading his mind. He of course did not want a war that would mean some of his clan dead... He sighed knowing that the arguments were only becoming worse he tried to think of a way to prevent it but he came up with very little. He contenued pacing trying to think but coming up with little to nothing he grew frustrated and decided to take a break and take a short walk.

Thud. Thud. Thud. Went her fingers tapping onto her steering wheel. The traffic light was longer than she would've preferred. She had to be on the scene at a certain time in her opinion. Anytime before can lead to missplacement of evidence, affects to the body, etc. To her liking, the glow finally shifted from red to green, leaving her to zoom out of traffic as soon as possible. Fortunely for her, she wasn't far from the crime scene.

When she arrived, she exited her vehicle and headed towards the premises bordered by barricade tape. An average officer, attempted to stop her until she showed her badge. "Special Paranorm ops agent, this is my jurisdiction. Though, I would like to thank you for starting everything up. I can take it from her." Her tone was nonchalant as she spoke patting him on back while walking over the plastic.

The crowd was already gathering at the gruesome sight of the corpse. Blood spilled on the pavement, his eyes still open. She sighed at the view. It was a shame that this was happening and with so little time to fully understand what was occuring. She made eye contact with James, the blood spatter expert and beckoned him over, ceasing him from taking more pictures. "This is the third time, this month... What did you find so far?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary," he replied. "The cuts are clean, this indicates that the person is not an amateur. Since he's a werewolf, it's hard to find any bruises that can have happened or if there was a sign of a struggle."

"Of course, they have healing abilities. Maybe he can send them for an autopsy report. I'm sure we might find something this time. Every killer makes a mistake at least once, we just need to hope it's this murder... Do you think it was the blood clan, they both have a history."

"Probably not. We both know that they are occupied with the physics and ot doesn't seem like the the conflict is going to die off any time soon. One thing is clear someone has to make the report for both the chief as well as the wereking. " he said, hinting towards her.

"...Fuck you James." She replied only to recieve a chuckle. He knew how she felt about writing reports. It was time -consuming and tiresome in her opinion. "Fine, after my reports are done. I'll make a visit to the werewolf territory. Hopefully with permission from the boss." She said looking down at the papers in hand. When she looked up, she saw James' smug look on his face. "Don't you have blood to examine or something?" And with that he wne tback to business whilst she started hers.

Thomas was full blown singing as this point now, he managed to get him self drunk. As he was wandering he managed to find himself passing by the were kings place but he was just passing by before slumping down at a wall and to not move worrying that he might tear up something If he continued.

Kyle had just been turned about a week ago and was worrying what was to come of him, once they found out that he had been turned, him and whom ever turned him, were dragged to the the blood vampire lords manor. Once there they feared for their life.

Pavel had just put down his helmet back on the stand, he was getting ready to walk back to his desk before someone burst into his office, he turned. "What is going on now?" He asked, as if he asks it to often. 'Someone has been turned into one of us.' Pavel said no more and began to walk to where they had kept the rule breakers. He came to where they were which was the living room of the manor. "So I see one of you has broken the law. And of course it was a grunt. You know what we do to rule breakers huh?" He said this with no emotion. He began tot shift into his vampire lord form, wing sprouted from his back and his hands turned into claws, he looked down at the grunt and shoved one of the claws into the grunts heart. Killing them instantly. He pulled out the claw and changed back to himself. Assign this underlying a warrior or civilian. He began to walk back towards his office and ponder.

Eve had kept waking but she rolled her eyes hearing he had stopped humming and was now stumbling about singing. It quite annoyed her how some of the males would drink and could not handle the alcohol and would end up doing something stupid. She had read about the recent murders in the papers and did not need him doing something stupid and drawing more attention to the were clan so she turned and walked back towards Thomas. When she had made he way over to him she frowned looking down at him "Alright come on... Where is your place we don't need you doing anything stupid" she snarled at him an offered him a hand to help him to his feet

Alex sighed and glanced around as he walked before noticing a crowd and police gathered around. He carefully made his way over to see what such a commotion was about and was a bit surprised to see someone dead. He backed away from the crowd wanting nothing to do with it before he headed back to his home. He sighed and sat at the kitchen table tracing patterns silently thinking to himself.

Samuel heard and smelled Thomas...And then Eve's scent followed. "She must be wondering the same thing as me..." He stood and walked out of his room and down the hall. His steps were heavy as he headed for the door. The wind blew the faintest scent of blood to his nose and he growled lowly. He forcely shifted his mind back to Thomas and Eve. He found her trying to get Tom up as he had the strong stinch of alcohol on him. "Let me help Eve..." He said moving over and helping the drunken loner up. He knew where Thomas lived then again he had made it his duty to know where any of his kind lived. He didn't even care if they were only half werewolf. To him they were still part of his pack in his own mind. He knew he was way to gentle to his own kind and sometimes they tended to step out of line but it never went far. As long as they followed his rules he didn't mind but if they broke them or tried to go against him... That's when he became straight up animal, he was the Wereking after all.
StellerJay StellerJay

Al(Alex Ebeck) was near the crime scene, he walked over and the smell of the wolf let him know exactly who it had been. "Kedrik...." He inhale sharply, the wolf had been friends with Alex since he had been young, he was like an older brother to Al. He looked up as he heard them talking about telling his father. "Excuse me!?!?" His voice raised above that of the crowds as he tried to get either of the two SPO's attention. He didn't even notice the one that was walking up behind him, "What's up kid..." Clarence asked as he came to the crime scene a bit late. Al jumped, "I..Um..Do you know who killed him..." Al's eyes were filled with anger. "No we don't Sonny so don't go trying to pick a fight with either of the vamps..." He glanced at the Wereking's son and sighed before walking over to the body. "Geez they are getting out of hand..." He said glancing up to Rowan.
Spacing Out Spacing Out

Joe sighed as he cleaned the blood from his blade, "I hate werewolves..." Luke smiled softly, "So do I bro..." He walked over and threw his arms over Joe's shoulder's, "Well at least we didn't kill him and I mean he was drunk and tried to attack us first..." Joe nodded true, "All I had to do was cut him once with my blade and he backed off..."

Zane chuckled as he walked through the shadows, "Those stupid twins..." He licked the blood from his blade and grinned from ear to ear. "Let the blood baths commence!!!" Rosetta appeared next to him, "I should report you to the leader..." She said harshly glaring at Zane. She wasn't sure how he had managed to make himself a warrior for the clan but she wanted him gone. "There was no reason to kill the werewolf!!!" Zane chuckled, "Ros, Sweetheart you are just way to sweet..." He said leaning in to run and finger across her cheek. Her eyes narrowed and she grabbed one of her daggers. "Don't you even think about touching me you filthy son of a bitch..." his smiled widened, but he held his hands up, "Okay...okay. Aren't you scary...."

Stella was down in her lab working on a weapon. She had been trying to make this weapon for a rather long time. Well at least longer than she'd ever like to admit. It was one that would switch out from silver filled bullets, to garlic and uv ones. She just couldn't get them to work together. She groaned setting down the prototype, she felt like she was so close to getting it done.

Zoe walked down an alley way, she had a human waiting for her there. She had often met the man to take emotions from him. She would never admit it but she had sort of fallen for the man. She waved as she came up, "Hey!!!" The man smiled and walked over to her.

Last edited:
Eve grumbled as he still sat on the ground too drunk to even get up without help she turned seeing Samuel and dipped her head slightly for a moment "Thank you" she said in reguards to him helping out with the drunk male se walked on the opposite side of the male as they headed to what she assumed to be where he lived

Alexander paced his house before he decided e needed to feed off of someone's emotions so he grabbed his coat and walked out unfortunately this lead him back to the scene of the murder where people were gathered but he saw te wereking's son and put his head down and kept walking not wanting to start a fight he looked around for someone

Samuel smiled slightly, "Well I have to take care of my pack even the loners that drink way to much!!!" He put emphasis on each word he said. Thomas could be a great help to the pack if he wanted to be but he was a loner instead. Even if that irritated Samuel a bit he let it go. "Eve how are things tonight for you, beside come upon him." Eve was like the daughter he never had to him and he was constantly worried about her being a fighter.

Eve walked with him and shrugged a little bit as he asked how things were "Eh alright... I am a bit worried for you though... In town today there was a murder and when I was passing there was a trace of wolf still there and the SPO had showed up I'm worried they are going to go after you for answers or a suspect" she sai helping to steady the still stumbling Thomas although he was being practically carried

Last edited:
Thomas... Well... He was being dragged, or carried... He had stopped singing and now Was listening to Samuel and Eve talk, "I'm Sorry Samuel... I'm the town Drunk... I have to live up to the name.." He Was mumbling Barely understandable. He was drifting in and out of consciousness, which meant he was more being carried then being helped.

A slight growl escaped his throat at of their words. He knew he had smelled blood, "They can try to blame me I don't care as long as my pack stays safe and that includes you Tom...Town drunk or not I wished you slow down at least..." They came up to a house and Samuel nodded towards the door, "Want to get that I can carry him in." He said getting ready to hold Thomas's full weight. His mind drifted to Kedrik, he was a bit worried as they had fought a earlier over how to handle the conflict between clans.

Rosetta turned and walked back towards there Lord's house. She was going to tell him about this no matter what. Zane watched her leave smiling, "Even if you do tell boss he'll probably thank me!!!!" He yelled after her.

Luke rested his head against Joe's shoulder and slowly traced some of Joe's mucsles. "I'm so glad we have each other..." Joe chuckled, "Yes because if you didn't have me you would not have anyone to hang on..." Luke scoffed, "That's not true I'm sure I could find someone!!!" Joe smiled and turned slightly kissing Luke, before pulling back, "Then I'm the lucky one to have such a cute brother."

Eve sighed "Well you better call Al back then I think he was hanging around the murder earlier" she said and pushed the door open and held it open for Samuel and Thomas she shook her head "You know Thomas if you would stop drinking so much you would probably make a good fighter" she said and sighed "It's a shame you choose to stay a loner" she said

Thomas Gave a drunken sigh. "I have my reasons for being a loner." He attempted to wobble over to his table. "Story time.. I was part of a different pack, and I was a fighter, well let's just say some vampires came in a messed everything up... Leading them... Well I don't know their name, but I know his face... I joined this pack shortly after... But I never felt that I fit in..." Not many people knew where he was from, but little did he know the vampire that messed everything up over 1000 years ago was no one other than the blood vampire lord.

Eve frowned helping him to sit down then watching him listening "So? Vampires killed my parents... And everything I ever knew changed when I came to the pack, but Samuel let me come when I was still young and helped me and I learned to fit in and I learned to deal with the pack it did not come so easy but I did not end up a staggering drunk!" She said growling "You could be such a good fighter and a part of the pack if you would just put down damn alcohol!" She growled furious that he wouldent at least try to stop drinking so much

Samuel rested a hand on Eve's shoulder, "That's enough..." He said giving her a soft smile. "Thomas sober up one day and become a fighter or whatever you want. If we were full blown wolves you'd be free to do whatever and shunned by our pack but we are part human. We think different and there are the rules. But if you want to stay a loner please try not to drink so much that's all I ask. "

Eve turned and put her hand to her head as Samuel pulled her away she sighed and said a quiet apology but just to Samuel. She paced back towards the door "Thomas sober up please..." Se growled and left the house.

Samuel watched him for a bit longer before turning and leaving, "If you ever do decide to sober up you can come to my place and we can talk."

Luke blushed slightly, "Yeah so should we go find our Lady and let her know we did have a small encounter with a werewolf." Joe sighed before standing, "Yeah I guess we should report that to her."

Rosetta walked up to Pavel's place and knocked on the door, "Milord! I need to speak with you?!?" Fuzz Fuzz

Zane walked pasted a blood bar and then turned around walking in. "Hey ladies who wants me to suck their blood?" He said his eyes had a faint glow as two woman stood and walked towards him. One was a full human a bit plain in looks the other was half blood vampire and half human. She was the beauty of the two and she could also bit back, it was exciting to him.

Pavel walked to the door, and opened it, seeing Rosetta. "Yes? What is it you need to talk about?" He already had dealt with one problem today, what had happened now? BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

She glanced down before looking up, "It's Zane. He killed a werewolf and is trying to make it seem like the Pyschic Clan did it!!!" Her blue eyes stared into his as she told her leader what Zane had done. Fuzz Fuzz

Sarissa

When she woke, she found herself in shredded clothing. Looking around the dank and wet alleyway, she could not recall
where she was exactly. As she tried to think of where she was, she found that she knew less than she thought. She could not remember why or how she was here. She even struggled with her name.

Tucking her legs under her, she looked around, silently hoping someone would find her and hopefully help her find out who she was and why she was here. Despite the fear, she could not help but feel more alert of her surroundings, like something right under her skin was waiting to break out. Despite this she did not feel afraid of this feeling, it felt familiar somehow like she would be fine.

Alec walked down the street apparently to a crime scene that he was put on the case for. He was a few streets away and he could already smell the blood. He didn't get much information of what the case was about, but he could already tell what happened by the smell. The heavy scent of werewolf blood and the fading smell of both psychic and blood vampires gave away that. "Looks like this is going to be a fun case", Alec said to himself,"It might even be connected to the last two murders. The OPS finally wants us on the case too." "Don't get to cocky now. If it is what we think it is. This won't be a easy case", Alec replied to himself. "Come on lighten up. This will be fun",he replied again. "Well it looks like we're here. Let's see what happens", Alec said as he pushed himself past civilians. When someone tried to stop him he just held up his badge and kept walking into the crime scene. As soon as he could see the crime scene he quickly noticed Rowan and Clarence already on the case.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Spacing Out Spacing Out

Pavels eyes began to glow red, he fad felt anger once again. "Where the hell is Zane, I have enough problems with the psychic clan, and went off and killed a werewolf?!? " wings began to sprout from his back. He was going to 'talk' to Zane about this matter.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Nyjin had been in a bar, drinking, as usual. She took her final shot and paid the bartender, leaving the glass to be cleaned. Thank god she didn't actually enjoy herself this time, otherwise she would be drunk and do something stupid. She only got drunk once, it wasn't the "fun" kind of drunk either.

She exited the bar and took a left. This was her usual route back to where the Psychics hid their sorry asses away. When you take this route all you see are rich people in the cars, poor people in the alleys, and drunk people on the road... like always. Plenty of negative emotions but she'd rather not catch some sort of disease when she drains them.

Nyjin would proceed to move past the alley full of the poor and depressed. Another alley, full of civilians, police officers, and an OPS detective, actually quite a few. Best to not attract attention, she would continue walking past the crime scene. Only, she didn't, she got pushed back by another wave of spectators and before she knew it, she was even closer to the OSP Detectives. She put her hoodie up to hide her faces and began lightly jogging, pushing herself through the crowd of people.

She hopes they didn't see her there. Just in case they did, she began sprinting away and would see if any of them followed her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back