• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Night of Crimson(Open&Accepting)

Eli as an elder didn't care for the everyday politics of the everyday. While she heard of the mad werewolf attack. She just to old to care what a single lycans and emo vampire do. Eli went to advice the king on how to to talk to the other clans. Eli also had some pull to talk to the other rulers. Being older then them all has a pull of its own. In an age of immortals living for thousands of years demanded respect. She even write some of the laws in which the blood clan follows. She arrives at the manson of the king. " i wish to speak to our king. Is he here?"
Fuzz Fuzz
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Synn sighed shaking his head thinking of this being strange. He reached into his right pocket and turned around pulled out a small device and put it into his ear. " Report. Anything strange involving the clans now!! " he growled and he quickly turned to both the girls " take her to your clan now " he said as he quickly walked past them pulling out a small flask and he opened it the smell of blood coming from it as he started to drink the blood.

He decided to gead to a nearby location where is operatives were and was going to get more information on any strange encounters with any of the clans.

Rosetta turned glancing at Pavel, "What might that be..." She asked keeping the blade against Zane's throat in case he decided to try something. She then glanced over to Kyle who was rather silent, "Also if he would like for me to show him the ropes I can always teach him to take the empty spot Zane left. That is if he is able to fight."

Zane glanced at Pavel a chill running down his spine, what was the man thinking now... Fuzz Fuzz

Joe sighed, "I don't know whats going on I just came to report that we had a run in with a drunk werewolf and I cut him a couple of times to get him to back off." Luke nodded behind Joe feeling the need to support his brothers story. Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP

Clarence shook his head, "Well from the looks of it we figure a vampire killed him but we aren't sure which clan because we can smell both..." He shoved his hands in his pockets, "Why can things never be simple...think we should call the boss man?" He asked glancing at the body once more. @EndermicWolf

Pavel looked at Rosetta. "Well, we just got him... We aren't sure if he can fight." He turned his head to Zane. "As for you Zane, I present you with four options, exile, turning yourself in, getting put into your place by me or Rosetta, or you try and find your way back to here from anywhere I chose." (Last one should be fun)

Kyle stood kinda in the back behind people, unsure of his position in this conversation. "I-I know how to protect myself... I don't have a weapon at the moment though.."

[NPC] A civilian that sometimes worked as the front doorman for the mansion, he noticed the elder walk up and ask about The Lord. "He should be inside he just got back... Sounds like someone is in deep shit in there.." He opened the door as a signal for them to walk in.
Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Eli arrive hearing the commotion inside Lord Pavel manson. Eli has to the commotion. She then sit casually on a nearby couch and say in a child like tone. " My Lord. You turn soft in your old age. Giving him four choices so not like the old you. I remember a time when you just kill though that would betray you." Eli finishes with a quite laugh. She then sits back and what's for their little conflict to end, so she can get on with her business.

(Sorry my post is a bit shaky are to enter in the middle of an rp)
Fuzz Fuzz

Rosetta smiled at the thought of giving Zane punishment and then Eli came in. She bowed slightly to her, "All do respect Eli, first hello and also even though Zane is a pain in our neck we at least know he is loyal enough to fight for us if a war should break out." She straightened up and turned to Pavel, her eyes said she wanted to talk to him about his brother, her mouth spoke different words. "I think leaving his punishment in your hands would be better because I would probably kill him as soon as he touched me and as I just said he is loyal enough to fight for us if there is a war."

Zane gave her a smirk, "Feeling sorry for me now are you Rose." She stepped back and placed the dagger back into her necklace, "Not in the least just thinking about our people in case a war breaks out." She walked over to Kyle and smiled softly extending her hand. "If you're up for it then I will take you on to train you and if it is okay with our leader then I will train you to take Zane's place I see potential in you. And also everyone needs to start somewhere." She said with a small laugh.

Fuzz Fuzz Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Synn sighed deeply getting nothing from his operatives being busy with thwir investigations. He decided to gead to thd blood clan since he was a blood vampire himself it was easier to get inside. He didnt k ow about the werewolf killed just yet but needed to know what else was happening besides a werewolf losing memory.

After a few minutes of walking down a long sidewalk through the city he finally made it to the blood clans headquarters. He knocked on the door waiting for them to answer the door to let him in.

Jake Stardrawn

Jake yawned, he had woken up, the night beforehand had been rowdy and wild, so much so he found himself in a puddle of whiskey and wine on his own bed. He groaned and rubbed his temple. "If I wasn't me, I'd have a huge hangover wouldn't I... So much perks to being a supernatural." He got up and off his bed, headed to take care of the severe issues with hygiene he had at the moment: His clothes were ragged, his body was covered in wine stains and his mouth reeked of whiskey. "Oh man, if Samuel saw me like this he'd call an assassin on me." He'd come out of the shower, everything he had to do done, he was dressed and clean, looking spiffy.

He had walked out the front door and closed it. Guess I'll go visit Alex or Sam now... And so he started walking down the street.

He decided to narrow it down to something and not let Zane pick. "Fine, I'm trying to think of something that still registers as a punishment, I know a demotion is in order, but I'm still trying to keep him combat ready for the war he probably just started. Do you think what I did when I found him was enough, I did throw him through a blood bar's wall, across the street into another buildings wall."

Thomas was starting to come out of being drunk and moving into the hangover. He contemplated on what they said to him. "Well, guess I'll try and become a fighter... After this hangover passes..." He looked around and realized he was talking to him self.

Kyle smiled slightly, "I guess I'm up for it."

[NPC] The same guy opened the door. "Um, excuse me. You might you be?" He turned his head to look back inside, then back at the man. "I'm not to sure The Lord is accepting visitors at the moment, kinda sounds like someone's in deep shit in there.."
Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Eve frowned and let the man go then pulled out a scrap of paper and pen from her pocket an wrote some things down then handed it to the girl "Here the top number is mine and the second one is Samuel's I will be back as soon as I can so try to stay around here" she said and stood up and quickly walked towards Samuel's door and knocked when she got there waiting anxiously for Samuel to answer the door she hoped he was there
Miss Lusamine Miss Lusamine BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Synn looked at the man answering the door and he shook his head not caring for whoever was getting punished. He needed intel on what was happening between the clans. " i dont care about your lord being busy.. besides im from your clan too just doing what my people do best.. " he forcefully walked inside pushing the man out of the way as he walked through the hallway getting to where everyone was at " so whats the punishment about. Thinking it was related to the girl who lost her memory.

Rosetta smiled, "I've never actually trained anyone before so be patient with me. I'll train you all I know and if I go to fast just let me know if not let me know if I can pick up the pace." She heard Zane mutter something about how she was all friendly with the new guy but cold to him and she ignored him. She then turned to Pavel, "Later on I would wonder, if you are okay with it. If we could talk about your brother, if not that's fine. As for Zane...I think bit more punishment would be great but I don't rhinkbit will get through to him other than make him made so..." She paused not sure were she was gong with her thoughts, she shifted from one foot to the other.

Zane sighed, "If you punish me more it'll just make me hate you. That's what your going for isn't it."

Fuzz Fuzz

Eli spent time thinking while tilting her head from side to side. Eli think she came up with a solution for the Zane situation. She then get me up and walks over to Zane and looks into his eyes. " I have a solution for Zane my dear Rosetta. What if I take him as my apprentice? I promise to watch over him. Besides he seems to hate you right now Rosetta. What do you think Pavel?" Eli says as she grabs Zane hand with both of her hands. Both if her eyes sparkle. At that moment she look more like a young girl then ever. " Would you work for me? My dear Zane. I promise not to hurt you. Much!" Eli says with a giggle.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Fuzz Fuzz

Zane glanced at Pavel and Rosetta with a bit of fear in his eyes. He had no clue what Eli would have in store for him.

Rosetta nodded, "Fine by me." She looked over at Synn, "Hey and its about Zane here." She said walking over to him, "How's it been?" Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Synn looked over at Rise and he smiled a bit " everything is fine. Just here investigating a werewolf losing their memories. Has anything been happening bewtween the clans? " he asked crossing his arms. " he then looked at Pavel " did you order anything to cause a conflict between the clans?

He looked over at synn "of course I did not, im trying avoid it. Zane here might have caused a war, when I found out... I may have thrown him through a wall, which reminds me" He looked over to eli."go ahead and take zane, try not to break him. We still might need him" he then looked over to rosetta. "and it fine by me if you want to talk about him." Glancing at the picture.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Al spun on his foot and stormed down the street his mind filled with anger and pain. He wasn't paying attention to were he was going and his senses weren't working because of his anger. He ran straight into someone and growled even though it was his fault. Cameron Onfroy RiP Cameron Onfroy RiP

Zane groaned as he was handed over to Eli. He had no idea what the elder had planned but he highly doubted it would be fun or good.

Rosetta held back her tongue as Synn automatically assumed the worst of her leader. She played with one of the daggers on her necklace and then nodded to Pavel. "Okay!!!" She said with a cheery smile, she glanced over to Synn and then back to Pavel, "Do you mind if I explain what happened to Synn and also take him there...honestly I'm surprised none of his men have called to tell him." Fuzz Fuzz Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Samuel was still walking around town when the scent of Eve and one he hasn't expected came to his nose he followed it to find Eve at his door, "Eve what is it???" He asked walking up behind her to his place. StellerJay StellerJay

Joe sighed, "I don't know whats going on I just came to report that we had a run in with a drunk werewolf and I cut him a couple of times to get him to back off."
Luke nodded behind Joe feeling the need to support his brothers story. Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP

He looked at Rosetta. "Sure, you can tell him what Zane has done. If you need me, I'll be in my office." He turned and walked down the hall, towards his office.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Who Who ever is in the hall 'cause this thing is not working properly.
Kyle, the youngest and shortest one in the hall watched as Zane was given to Eli. He did not want to say anything in general due to the fact he didn't know what has happening.

Thomas had pushed himself off of his couch and walked towards the door, he had a slight hangover. But that's not to bad, he went to go grab his flask, but stopped before he touched it. He opened the door and walked out. Once outside he began to walk towards Samuels house.

Fuzz Fuzz yeah its been acting up for a while...)

Rosetta nodded, "Okay I'll be back." She turned grabbing Synn's arm and tugging him away. "So how have things bee" she asked glancing at him as they walked through the door. Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Eve jumped a little "Oh! Uh it's Sarissa she does not know what is going on and is sitting in an alley I am worried about her" she said looking at Samuel "I came to see if you could help" BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Synn eyes went wide hearing what Zane did and he shook his head " this wont be good betweent the clans.. just because im a blood vampire doesnt mean.. i will be protecting you from the consequences of his Actions " hiz gaze shifting towards Zane.

He then heard Rose and felt his arm get grabbed by her and followed her shaking his head " im doing fine i guess.. " he looked over at her " how you been?

Rose sighed, "Okay I guess...I feel like I failed my leader by not being there e to stop Zane..." She sighed heavily. She shook her head, "You know if you and Pavel got along we'd make a great team!" She said with a grin.
Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Sam frowned, "So I did smell her...take me to her..." He said worry and confusion filled his voice. What was going on around here??? StellerJay StellerJay

Eve nodded and took him to the alley way where she had left Sarissa "She was just sitting here and had forgotten everything... She had no clue who I was and I think she forgot her name too..." She said worried and moved over to where the other girl was BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Miss Lusamine Miss Lusamine

Synn shook his head " i dont think your a failure.. you achieved alot.. " he smiled calmly walking with her and he sighed shaking his head " im sorry Rose its just i dont feel affilated with clan since i left.. got nothing against Pavel i just feel im more of a leader than a follower

October looked between the two brothers, she eyed them suspiciously. "a drunken werewolf, do they have your scent? He is going to follow you here or did you cut him enough to where he'll never find us?" she had a straight face with no emotion as she spoke, she was curious if they'd be honest with her or try to lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back