• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Night of Crimson Chat

Haha let's move the convo over to here Cameron Onfroy RiP Cameron Onfroy RiP

As for that some know each others while some don't it just depends on who you want to know if any in the other clans. You can always talk to the owner of the character if you'd like to have some sort of friendship.

It happens it had been doing the same to me to. I also need to message a few people to make sure they still want to be in this seems how I was absent for a while. As for where to jump in um... Im not even really sure Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP

I did shoot messages to others in the rp to find out if they are still with us if not I can kinda get it cuz I made this and then had to vanish all the sudden

yeah same thing happened to my FT RP :[ and my old RP although this site not doing hosted projects anymore didn't help with that...

Which on the one with a bunch of different rps?? I thought it was shut down like a lot of others cuz I hadn't gotten any notifications from it

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising I have an idea, since thomas and pavel have a bad history, I was think, instead of pavel killing thomas's wife, I was thinking how 'bout I have thomas's wife hypnotized into thinking she works for the blood vamps, instead of the werewolf clan, I think it would be very fun when thomas and her meet :3:

I was going to have thomas's wife the main driving point to why he was a loner. The story about vampire attackng his werewolf pack, his wife would have died in that. But drama is much more fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back