• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Night at the Hospital

seasonedcat

bloodless
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
the night dragged on as it always did, the click of the clock, the occasional call of a name. The air was chilly, the heat so low that sometimes it was a wonder if it was on, but the minus thirty Celsius weather outside was far worse. The stark white walls and plastic chairs crinkled with each movement, the low volume on the tv mixed with chatter filled up small areas of the large room. It wasn't the best place to be, but for most of them they had no choice.

Strongbow Hospital, a place amidst a mountain town, down a long winding road, just on the base of a mountain, a twenty minuet drive from the bustling tourist town of Hivland. Sitting in northern Canada Hivland is a small town overtaken by the tourist industry and turned into a sky village. Busy in the winter for its world class slopes, and quiet in the summer other than the occasional hikers and the townsfolk. Once a small farming village, now most natives have been either pushed out or live in the many spread out houses among the mountain range.

Strongbow Hospital was founded due to the nearest hospital from this tourist spot being a 4 hour drive, after a few casualties they decided to build one. It is now almost always full in the winter, both natives and tourists alike choosing it over the 4 hour drive, not that the wait time is any better... A place full of people all from different places and pasts. It is here that our story will take place. Just before 8pm, the hospital's waiting room was full of many waiting to be seen, and even more behind the doors, doctors and nurses along with patients. It is here where a sickening rumbling came forth before the hospital shook, the lights going out in an instant.

with a moment of baited breath the dull red emergency lights came on, allowing scared faces to emerge from the shadows. A quick check at the doors and windows showed nothing but pure white. An avalanche, a snow in. The hospital was stuck, and it would take hours if not days to get them all out of there. The generator should last that long if they were lucky for the patients in care, they should have enough food to make it through. The only issue is when a body was found.

Carrol Lightman, a new nurse who had been a ray of sunshine in the department, found strangled by an IV tube grabbed from a nearby cart. With no witness or suspects to count nor any video footage the hospital is left in panic, what had happened? A murder had never happened before in this town, not to mention one where there was no police to investigate it. They were trapped in with the murder, and it looked like they would be there for a while. It was only a matter of time before the second body showed up...
---
hello! I am picking this rp up after the last gm's weren't able to continue with it in case you had seen the original! KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop Lost Echo Lost Echo are still here from the original thread as well! Feel free to ask any questions C:

I'm quite interested in this mystery. I feel like it does have a bit of a slasher vibe aswell, am I correct in that assumption ? Can we expect many more bodies ? :csmile:
Either way, I'd be happy to join your little team, catch the culprit or, at the very least, survive... :ghostxnx:

I'm quite interested in this mystery. I feel like it does have a bit of a slasher vibe aswell, am I correct in that assumption ? Can we expect many more bodies ? :csmile:
Either way, I'd be happy to join your little team, catch the culprit or, at the very least, survive... :ghostxnx:
Whats the harm in more bodies >:} here's the link to the OOC! Welcome <3

ah I was just wondering if anyone was doing a horror type rp for October times :3
don't know if I'll have inspiration strike to actually join but ah what the hell I'll jump in the ooc and see if anything clicks
ope the link expired :X

ah I was just wondering if anyone was doing a horror type rp for October times :3
don't know if I'll have inspiration strike to actually join but ah what the hell I'll jump in the ooc and see if anything clicks
ope the link expired :X
I set it for only one person to use it is all! I will send one your way!

Ooo, horror vibes for horror time. Def interesting and might give it a shot!

giphy.gif

You could probably DM people invites that have a longer expiration timer on them with less worry of others trying to steal it (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back