• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Niche Idea

YunaRen Leader

Okay I’m sure this is a super niche idea, but what the heck I’ll just throw it out there anyway. Now then let me give you a brief summary of what my roleplay idea is about. Now this will be a SisterXSister roleplay so there won’t be romance between our characters. Though maybe later into the story we could add some love interests in if we want. Now then what makes this idea niche you say, well I’m about to tell you. In the beginning of the roleplay my Character will be your brother, though through magical means will be turned into a cute sister. After the transformation takes place I’d like your character to help mine get use to his new life as a girl. You know teaching him about girls friendships, the different kind of clothing they wear, keeping up his appearance, dealing with boys, and generally any other fun idea we can come up with.

Now then before we get to the plot in question let’s go over the few rules I have:
1.Post Speed: Honestly I’m pretty loose on this though I’d like at least two posts per week. I’m willing to take one a week if that all you can do. Though of course if you can post more often that would be great and honestly I’ll try to post as much as I can too.
2. Post Length: Honestly I’d like at least one or two small paragraphs so I have something to work with when making a reply. Normally I’ll write one to three small paragraphs, sometimes more if I’m given enough material to work with.
3. There will be no smut whatsoever. It against the rules so enough said there.
4. I’ll only use Anime images for my characters, as I find using real people to be rather creepy.
5. I’ll roleplay through both threads and PMs
6. While I don’t require this fact I find that I have better luck when my partners like Anime, as I do enjoy throwing an Anime trope or two into my rolepays.

Okay you made it this far so let’s get to my plot idea finally:

Suddenly a Sister

In this story my Character would play a geeky shut in who takes all his high school courses online. In fact he rarely ever leaves his room. The only time your character see him is when you wake him before leaving for school or when your Mother ask you to bring his meals up to his room. Your character on the other hand is a smart, pretty and fairly popular girl at the private school you go too. One day will see an ad for a Shampoo that promises it can make anyone beautiful in just one use. Remembering one of the reasons your brother dropped out of school was he was picked on for being short and geeky looking. You decide to buy it, thinking it'll turn your brother into some tall pretty boy that your friends always say they want to date. You give it to your brother and after one use there definitely a different in his appearance, just not the one you were expecting. When you go to wake your brother the next morning instead of finding him you find a cute girl lying in his bed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back