• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A New World?

dwale

drownin

(This plot is going to be based off of one I found on plotsforall.tumblr.com I've converted it into a group RP and will be starting it up if there is enough interest. There will be more information regarding characters/whatever when/if the RP is started.

:) )

A New World?

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.
Bruce Lee

video%20games%20outer%20space%20futuristic%20spaceships%20artwork%20infinity%20halo%204%202400x1175%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_40.jpg

Original Plot

It’s the year 3015. Aerospace engineering has advanced by leaps and bounds. In this age, the average citizen can board a luxury spacecraft and venture out to see the sights of the solar system (A trip that would’ve taken roughly 11 years by 21stcentury standards now only takes 3 days and a few hours to complete!) It’s still an experimental program and tickets are quite expensive, but for those who couldn’t possibly afford the once-in-a-lifetime trip on their own, there is a lottery draw. Muse A and Muse B have been selected through the lottery drawing this year.

While on the second day of the tour, a radio transmission is sent from Earth, warning that a huge asteroid is headed directly for the planet; this could spell disaster for the world as Muse A and Muse B know it. Everyone waits on pins and needles to hear news. Just before the asteroid is set to make impact, the spacecraft loses connection with Earth and everyone aboard assumes the worst has happened. Though strangers before the ship left Earth, Muse A and Muse B turn to one another for comfort. As far as they’re aware, everyone they’ve ever known on Earth has been lost. With no motivation to continue the trip and potentially no home planet to return to, the captain and crew must turn their efforts to finding a habitable planet to relocate to or at the very least making contact with intelligent life who might assist them before their limited resources (including oxygen) run out.

Optional:

a) Contact is made with hospitable aliens. OR Contact is made with hostile aliens. b) A habitable planet is found and the passengers must colonize. OR The passengers must co-habitate with the lifeforms that already inhabit the planet. c) Earth has only been partially destroyed. d) Could be a group plot.

(I have a few other RP's to do, so it might take me a bit to start this up.)

Three notes

1- Your coding is a bit off

2- I can't read your text

3- I am sorta interested, but like I said I can't read your text. I sorta gave up trying to figure it.

Yeah the text is difficult to read, but I pulled through and read it. And I'm interested!

How about colonizing an alien planet with hostile "animals" but no alien society?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back