• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A new legacy of heroes

CombatReadyPenny

Combat Ready
Over 20 Millennium ago, a series of Meteors crashed into the earths surface. Some of these Meteors crashed deep into the earth even nearing the core. Many thought the world was ending as the meteor shower lasted for more than a month. They crashed into Skyscrapers, destroyed thousands of city's, killed millions of people and animals.

After the Meteors subsided, Humanity emerged a ear later to a changed world. The meteors had brought with them mystical powers that changed the world. Land masses now floated in mid air, beings only thought to be myths and legends roamed. Survival was once again what Humanity needed to focus on, and it would not come easy.

Humanity survived by adapting in strange ways. They themselves evolved once more into different races of Humanity. They set up their own kingdoms and cities, their own governments, their own laws, and their own way of living. Magic had become part of normal life, although a lot of the time it was frowned upon it was still taught in some schools once it was mastered to their knowledge.

Humanity once again made its way up the food chain. Taming beasts and defeating those that stood a threat. Humanity began to thrive.

Now an evil presence seems to be disturbing the peace of this world we now live in. The ancient ones that began this journey wrote and told of a being that could kill a being with a tap of their finger. They were able to seal this demon in a tomb of his own design. But the elders now believe this tomb is crumbling, releasing the evil within once it completely crumbles.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This rp takes place in the super far future where fantasy beasts and races exist.
Of course, meteor shards may be family Heirlooms and such that can grant powers.
Magic can be inherited or newly founded
and there are still remnants of before the meteors.
Any other questions I would be more than happy to answer!

Count me in as well. nice to see you guys...

I am the scientist. I have a deep understanding in quantum mechanics ,physics, chemistry, engineering and weapon designing and have delved deep into the realms of science. Able to re-invent machines before the shower. instead of relying on magic and evolution, replacing magic with machines and evolution with genetic engineering also robotic parts. Our brains are pretty neat but when it comes to fighting and doing all the hard work. we leave it to robots

https://www.walldevil.com/wallpaper...calyptic-science-fiction-vitaly-s-alexius.jpg

:D

Attachments

• scientist.jpg
    scientist.jpg
    423.1 KB · Views: 3
Looks amazing... so ill join!

Name: the scientist
Appearance: long blond hair, with a splash of freckles across the delicate lightly tanned skin on my face. All ways dressed in a white lab coat with a thick belt, carrying a pistol.
Race: human
My role: I am the scientist. i will do anything for 100 iskallium crystals at the near the heart of the earth. Used for power generation. My goal is to restore humanity to its former glory. I am the master of deception. through the power of my machines. gadgets and traps.

I LIKE TO JOOIN!

Name: The scientist or Abby
Traits: Master of deception, able to manipulate matter, space and feelings by charming. Able to summon short lived mobile gun stations. Her goal is to restore humanity to it's former glory, busy cities and high-rises. Will do almost anything for 100 energy crystals used for power generation and has self repair properties.
River+song+white.png

appearance: dressed in white, with a thick brown belt around her waist carrying a gun. blond curly hair.

XD i am new sorry for the spam lol. i dont know how to do this. and please forgive me if i go go OOC when i am RPing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back