• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A New Creation Myth (Generations)

I do have a 1x1 interest check. However this is a group version. Meant for multiple players and I could find it very interesting to see a group dynamic. Still I'm not sure if this is considered 'Nation Building' as it has elements of it but doesn't go full on into it.

Stories tell of how our world came to be. Like how the sun is carried over the sky, how the giants cried us the oceans, or how humanity was given age as gift.

In this roleplay I'd like to start out as the first ever created humans, and show how the world was created, how the oceans came to be, how the sun got into the sky. There are many crazy tales of how the world was created. This would be fun to explore and fun to create how the world came to be. Of course, it would take place over centuries. So the story would be about our family lineage. So after one generation we'd move onto the next. So each "part" will be about how a certain part of the world came to be and the journey. After that, we'd move onto the next part.

This is more of a high fantasy setting, so it wouldn't take place on earth but another world that is similar but depending on how the story developed could change the development of this planet. It would start out with high magic, but would delude throughout each age in this world. While there is magic, there is room for science to explain the occurrences, or even to explain some magic.

While there might be some action involved because of the threats in the world. It's primarily an adventure roleplay. The journey is about the characters, but primarily it's about the world coming together and how it came to be.

I am willing to accommodate if there is a part you'd like to change just let me know. For instance we could make it more action oriented.

I'd prefer about a paragraph for each response. Unless of course we are having dialogue.

You can have more than one character, but I'd prefer we start out with just 1 until we meet other people!

I'm very excited about this and can't wait to collaborate with anyone interested!

Yeah hopefully someone else finds interest in it. If not, would you be willing/ok with a 1x1 version, only if no one ends up finding interest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back