• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A new beginning for Anomalous Children OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Natural Flavour Natural Flavour can you do me a favor for future posts, can you please make a spoiler containing Ari's posts as well, it gets a little hard for me to read the small mobile friendly text and make my next post.

Add quite a bit of extra information to my character sheet. Strongly suggest people taking a look at it if they want to.

Bruh, rlly? I have to respond for 'Ari leaves with Maria to go and get her things' and an optional 'Ari comes back from getting her things'?

I literally thought I was just put to the side for a moment so the others could go get adopted 😶

I know it's stupid just reply so he can answer or we won't get anywhere
Bruh, rlly? I have to respond for 'Ari leaves with Maria to go and get her things' and an optional 'Ari comes back from getting her things'?

I literally thought I was just put to the side for a moment so the others could go get adopted 😶

I must not have seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back