• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC

New player?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice drawing! Cookies are always a plus. I remember that rp, you had a good character.

Sam is R2-D2! A gadget and mixture for everything!

And Defessus is C-3PO! Just kind of there, with an inability to shut up while being very shiny.

Nice drawing! Cookies are always a plus. I remember that rp, you had a good character.

Sam is R2-D2! A gadget and mixture for everything!

And Defessus is C-3PO! Just kind of there, with an inability to shut up while being very shiny.
I completely agree. They're perfect.

So that make Ru Leia?

And spooky ghost boi is Vader/Palpatine
b5Cj8xt.gif

So that make Ru Leia?

And spooky ghost boi is Vader/Palpatine
b5Cj8xt.gif
Heck yeah on both accounts. Pristine type passionate about morality and duty with a bit of a sharp tongue? Without a doubt - albeit minus the incredible Force sensitivity. I'm afraid Ru is not strong with the Force.

I can post in a sec - since Ru is keeping watch, I meant for her to hear them and probably get a bit spooked.

Also, are you wondering what to do with Nia? I would think dying in her nightmare would have woken her up ?

I can post in a sec - since Ru is keeping watch, I meant for her to hear them and probably get a bit spooked.

Also, are you wondering what to do with Nia? I would think dying in her nightmare would have woken her up ?
I wasn't sure everyone was done

My character is different then the other Orcs, so please don't kill her, andI didn't know that they can't lift and throw trees.

TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior
I can only speak for myself, but I don't think anyone truly intends to kill off your character. I do hope you're alright with one of my characters shooting an arrow into her leg. I unfortunately can't see a kinder alternative, given that she's approached the camp and attempted to steal their things after attacking them.

Additionally, the confusion is understandable! Orcs are known to be pretty strong, but their true capabilities would be up to Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back