• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC

New player?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Duke of Doge

Professional disappointment.
out of character chat
bounsa.png

Hey! I love the world concept !! I'm assuming this is still open. I have a character in mind. :)

Hey, first of all, is this still open?
Shouldn't "The Badlands" be considered a country, since like the place the elves resign, it's not an actual government, but is populated.
Did you play a choose your own story game, known as "Eternals"?

Hey, first of all, is this still open?
Shouldn't "The Badlands" be considered a country, since like the place the elves resign, it's not an actual government, but is populated.
Did you play a choose your own story game, known as "Eternals"?
1. I just got too lazy to re draw the border, so I guess it's like a state of the empire? Or somthing like that... Honestly I think I just overlooked it...
2. No.
3. Yes it's open

Actually, the Badlands not being recognized could be a plot point in the future... *makes note*

Well ok then. I'll make an orc as a character, and I was wondering if they are going to be talking like "dumb savage" orcs, or like, WoW orcs?
WoW orcs, also I made a map of the continent
Okigira-2.jpg
The Badlands are in the lower portion of the empire, just above the north peninsula of the forbidden.

Y'all keep going. I kinda wrote myself out of the story for the time being. And established myself as a bad guy. Ah well. Improvisation is an important aspect of life. I'll be around.

TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior I don't think Dan is a bad guy, nor do I think that Ru thinks so truly - she just disagreed with his quick decision in the moment. Of course, I can only speak for my character. I'm really interested to see where you'll take his arc, as he's really just being as he was raised to be from what I've read.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Appears so ! I'm about to have another post up, sorry for the wait I was getting some school work done. :closedeyessmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back