• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC

New player?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woahhh compadre I love Sandor and all but a rogue character with a penchant for magic, specifically shadow magic and teleportation? That is really, really close to Nicholas. Then again, Sandor is a ruthless assassin who is in general a jackass, while Nicholas is a gentleman thief and refuses to kill human beings. Y'know they actually make good foils... similar but different. And it would be badass if they dueled. Eh. I retract my complaint.
Who is Nicholas again? I am assuming you meant Elijah but I could just be an idiot and have forgotten a major character or smth. Regardless, I did not mean shadow magic like doing the things that Elijah can do. I meant it in terms of like literally controlling the shadows and how they move. If Sandor trains enough and is even given enough power I kinda want him to be able to create like 3d clones of himself with shadows and him being able to switch his place with a shadow clone of his and use them to have a pseudo numbers advantage in battles with him micromanaging each one. However, that would be kinda op so I have that part for much later in the story if Sandor survives. Ill just have him use shadows subtly by like moving them around and etc for distractions or maybe even cover an area in shadows sort of like a magic smoke bomb. But for the moment he cant do anything with magic. And he will be able to do very little. That is what I think would be cool though. It all kinda depends on what Kruziik gives him or allows him to do.

Who is Nicholas again? I am assuming you meant Elijah but I could just be an idiot and have forgotten a major character or smth. Regardless, I did not mean shadow magic like doing the things that Elijah can do. I meant it in terms of like literally controlling the shadows and how they move. If Sandor trains enough and is even given enough power I kinda want him to be able to create like 3d clones of himself with shadows and him being able to switch his place with a shadow clone of his and use them to have a pseudo numbers advantage in battles with him micromanaging each one. However, that would be kinda op so I have that part for much later in the story if Sandor survives. Ill just have him use shadows subtly by like moving them around and etc for distractions or maybe even cover an area in shadows sort of like a magic smoke bomb. But for the moment he cant do anything with magic. And he will be able to do very little. That is what I think would be cool though. It all kinda depends on what Kruziik gives him or allows him to do.

Oh oh i get ya now. Still, they make good foils for each other. And yeah, i meant Elijah, my bad xD Nicholas is a character in another rp

Makes sense. Good exit line.
Quick Question: Are you going to be the one writing for the Askary Amputator and if so how will his interactions with Sandor be like? Since Sandor is with the group they will inevitably fight. But since Sandor has gear from Kruziik made out of a specific and a possibly familiar material to the AA, it might make things a bit tricky.

Quick Question: Are you going to be the one writing for the Askary Amputator and if so how will his interactions with Sandor be like? Since Sandor is with the group they will inevitably fight. But since Sandor has gear from Kruziik made out of a specific and a possibly familiar material to the AA, it might make things a bit tricky.
I feel like I might as well. He'll be a temporary character, and I like writing (no matter the quality of my posts). And I've already written for him.

He'll play it cool. The Near-Almighty shares many things, including how to lie. He also has his own tricks.

He knows his destiny, and runs towards it with the speed of The Near-Almighty.

Point is: don't worry about it.

QwH7v7J1tBrq0.gif

Damn it, we've built a lot around Cass and Ru. Without Ru, Dan would never have seen the light, he'd be off killing people right now! Without Cassander, Defessus would have no reason to be here! And I had plans for him after we decided that the church was corrupt. Kruziik has no bargaining chip to turn Dan into The Shadow.

Everything is dead. Damn it. And this was my all time favorite rp.

Damn it, we've built a lot around Cass and Ru. Without Ru, Dan would never have seen the light, he'd be off killing people right now! Without Cassander, Defessus would have no reason to be here! And I had plans for him after we decided that the church was corrupt. Kruziik has no bargaining chip to turn Dan into The Shadow.

Everything is dead. Damn it. And this was my all time favorite rp.
Do we do a reboot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back