• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC (2.0)

As far as what we want to do from here, I could be wrong, but it seems like the general direction we ultimately want the group to go is outside the city, is that right?

That's all well and good, but once they leave the city, it seems everyone will have a separate goal from there. Raimi will want to go south and check on her family's farm, for instance, and others might want to take refuge someplace while others still might want to look for a way to fight back. If we want them to stick together, we probably need to think of some goal they're trying to accomplish out there that requires their cooperation. Are they trying to hunt down some magical artifact capable of undoing Kruziik's goblin regeneration magic? Are they trying to find another mage capable of fighting with Kruziik on equal terms? Are they trying to petition another kingdom for its army's aid in retaking the city?

Speaking of the army, what happened to the royal soldiers? I suspect that the group of soldiers taken to the arena were not the entirety of the Dalanian Army. Kruziik also must have had some way of securing the castle from whomever remained there. One possibility, if they wanted to fight back against Kruziik immediately, would be to gather the soldiers who lost the castle and organize an armed resistance. Once they do, Decius can lead them in an assault on the castle. While Decius keeps the main goblin force distracted with his assault, some people sneak into the castle to try and either assassinate Kruziik (and fail) or look for some clues as to what his weakness might be. The end result of this would probably end up being they find a clue that points them toward something outside the city that they could all go questing for together.

Or, we could skip the army stuff and just have some of our group go on a stealth mission into the castle to find these clues. Armandio and/or Nia might know a secret way in. The sneakier members of the group, like Armandio, Jenny, and/or Raimi, might go in without the need for an armed assault, find the clues they need to send them out of the city, then take those clues back to the group to send them off on their adventure.

Or someone could already just so happen to know of a way to fight Kruziik that lies outside the city and we could use that as a starting point.

I think that we should go on a trip to the other side of the world to gather some sort of artefact or some way to make it an even playing field. Then they should come back and Nia can gather all the loyal Dalanians and start a rebellion against Kruziik. Can't come up with anything this instant tho. Too sleepy.

The idea we had originally was to gain allies of the splinter groups that occurred because of the power vacuum, there are makeshift district, each ruled by a "lord" of some kind underneath kruzik. We have to get rid of the little rulers before going after kruzik.

At least that was the idea. I think. I'm bad a summaries

Makes sense to gather forces before launching any sort of attack. Not much a small group of people can do against some crazed-ass wizard and his goblin army.

Posts up. If any of you want, you can assume Ambrose was close to the hatch when saying he sold Kruziik corpses. One way to force him into the group initially.

I've had an idea. Armandio's grandfather is actually a Druid, explaining his odd relationship with animals, who knows Kruziik or knows of him. Just a thought, but a thought I've thought a lot of.

I've had an idea. Armandio's grandfather is actually a Druid, explaining his odd relationship with animals, who knows Kruziik or knows of him. Just a thought, but a thought I've thought a lot of.

So what do you want to do with this? Like, Armandio suggests they look to his grandfather for information about how to take Kruziik down?

Also, who wants to overhear Ambrose and force him into the cellar with everyone else? Or maybe it's a group decision?

I was thinking Armandio's grandfather finds them with his network of animals. Also Armandio doesn't know his grandfather has anything to do with magic. He's never questioned it he just exists there.

So he just like burrows into the bunker from underground on the back of a giant mole or something? "Hey, kids, how ya doin'? Was in the neighborhood and heard you had an evil wizard plaguing your kingdom! I'm here to help!"

I'd be pretty cool with this.

I'm cool with anything really.

But, would you guys mind if we stay in the bunker for the night? We can say they're waiting out the goblin hordes looting and pillaging above ground and also giving everyone time to come to terms with what happened that day.

The reason is that there's an enotional scene I've been wanting to write in the stables related to Raimi's horse, but there hasn't been a good opportunity. I'm thinking she can sneak out in the night when she thinks everyone's asleep and I can do it that way.

Does anyone have a problem with doing this?

Yo, if it's alright with y'all I'll have some guests arrive during the night. The heads of the various chapters of the Cult of Eternity will ride into town with most of their followers to see their God in person. They'll all arrive parade style down main street to the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back