• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Missing Line of Code || Out of Character

Yeah, I'm assuming there'll be a lot of amusing changes in the characters IC personalities once they realize what's going on. Like Rogues all across the game go from "man assassinating people for money and XP sure is fun" to "well I guess I'll just hide around in stealth forever now"

Yeah, I'm assuming there'll be a lot of amusing changes in the characters IC personalities once they realize what's going on. Like Rogues all across the game go from "man assassinating people for money and XP sure is fun" to "well I guess I'll just hide around in stealth forever now"
I'd read over the mechanics. PKs don't grant XP.

So, my biggest problem right now is finding a set of armor that's gender-neutral but still pretty deceiving, and most importantly has a haunting appearance.

F*ck

So, my biggest problem right now is finding a set of armor that's gender-neutral but still pretty deceiving, and most importantly has a haunting appearance.

F*ck
Day 5302 trying to find a female armor set that isn't all but a few thin leather straps.

I don't know if you heard, but the less you wear doesn't mean it has a higher defense rating....

Day 5302 trying to find a female armor set that isn't all but a few thin leather straps.

I don't know if you heard, but the less you wear doesn't mean it has a higher defense rating....
You know what would be a fun character?

A male player forced to wear that bikini-styled armor himself XD

Anyways, found this, don't know if it works in that context.
335fca51c36c9d012a4ee0e34726c466.jpg

You know what would be a fun character?

A male player forced to wear that bikini-styled armor himself XD

Anyways, found this, don't know if it works in that context.
335fca51c36c9d012a4ee0e34726c466.jpg
Remember, the game's been out for a week. Unless they have no life or admin connections, I doubt they would have something like that.

Remember, the game's been out for a week. Unless they have no life or admin connections, I doubt they would have something like that.
You know what, you can help me look up an actual set of evil-looking armour that covers up enough skin to not be deemed offensive then D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back