• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Missing Line of Code || Out of Character

I actually found one armor that isn't a battle bikini...
And it looks too high-level...again

God this is aggravating, I'm soooooo tempted to just draw it myself even if it'll look like something a 5 year old would draw.

I actually found one armor that isn't a battle bikini...
And it looks too high-level...again

God this is aggravating, I'm soooooo tempted to just draw it myself even if it'll look like something a 5 year old would draw.
You're drawing good though, better than mine at least. x3

Want me to keep looking? I'm assuming you want spikes.

You're drawing good though, better than mine at least. x3

Want me to keep looking? I'm assuming you want spikes.
I swear if there's gonna be spikes in inappropriate places I'm going to slap you >_>

But yes...

Also, found that one, which has a frigging crown and enough skulls to make your typical 13 year old's wardrobe jelly!
Armor_set.jpg

I swear if there's gonna be spikes in inappropriate places I'm going to slap you >_>

But yes...

Also, found that one, which has a frigging crown and enough skulls to make your typical 13 year old's wardrobe jelly!
Armor_set.jpg
If she wore that, Hot topic would be trying to buy the skulls from her, guaranteed.

But yes...

Armor_set.jpg
Lmao if I saw someone in that I would be convinced I saw dead and this was the Grim Reaper coming to guide me to hell.

Lol was thinking of my vampire freaking out at the idea of drinking blood, once trapped in the game.

Will it taste like blood?!

Thanks!

And now my mind's going @#^%$&!!!! Ahaha ^^'

I'll do my best to come up with a character. A bunch of guidance will be needed afterwards! Danke~

Strength is probably what you need to resist the temptation to help yourself to yet another cookie, right?

Someone please help me

How do skill modifiers work? Are they like a constant thing? Because I was thinking that I could take two points of of dexterity and put them in something else if I got the skill modifier Nimble Fingers which would give two points of dexterity to my character.

And some questions:
Regarding the cs, you asked about History. Is that the history of the in-game character or real life character?
Under traits, how many weapons (swordsmanship, archery, spellsword, pitcher) is my character allowed to have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back