• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Missing Line of Code || Out of Character

So I was thinking about the bartending vamp character and I had a few more thoughts.

If the someone is fed on are they automatically killed or infected, or would a vampire be able to feed one person repeatedly in moderation of course.

How often is feeding required, once a night, week, month, depending on what nefarious vampire things they had been doing?

Can a vampire substitute human blood for animal blood if in a bind, making them sick but keeping them alive?

Is there a way to keep blood fresh, say mixing with wine to prevent it from turning?

So I was thinking about the bartending vamp character and I had a few more thoughts.

If the someone is fed on are they automatically killed or infected, or would a vampire be able to feed one person repeatedly in moderation of course.

How often is feeding required, once a night, week, month, depending on what nefarious vampire things they had been doing?

Can a vampire substitute human blood for animal blood if in a bind, making them sick but keeping them alive?

Is there a way to keep blood fresh, say mixing with wine to prevent it from turning?
No, to infect someone one has to want to. So using the vampiric skill "infect" upon biting someone. They can have a thrall, but repeated substantial blood loss isn't good for anyone.

They have a similar metabolic rate to humans except blood is all they can consume. So if they are rather active and have a fast metabolism, they need to eat more than someone who's inactive and has a slow one. But they will begin to become extremely weak about about one week of starvation.

It depends similar to we prefer different foods. Some hate animal blood, others enjoy it. Some are allergic to either human or animal blood and thus need the other to sustain themselves. But those who strictly drink animal blood are inherently weaker and it is noticable if someone were to drink it for the first time.

They are unable to mix it with anything due to not being about to eat anything else. But there are spells and charms they could use to keep it somewhat fresh. But "dead" blood isn't always appealing as fresh.

Woo more questions; is strength the only stat that increases melee dmg? Or is there a version of 'finesse' weapons (from DnD or the like) that can use Dex?

How does charisma work in this world? I'm assuming you can't use a 'persuade' or 'charm' ability on other players because that's pretty easily abusable and most of the 'NPCs' are real people too, so how does that work?

Woo more questions; is strength the only stat that increases melee dmg? Or is there a version of 'finesse' weapons (from DnD or the like) that can use Dex?

How does charisma work in this world? I'm assuming you can't use a 'persuade' or 'charm' ability on other players because that's pretty easily abusable and most of the 'NPCs' are real people too, so how does that work?
There are weapons that can be influenced by dex but you still want some strength unless your character is a paralytic that can't lift his own blade.

The only way one could persuade or charm is if the character is truly an NPC. Even then its uncommon so it generally will affect prices for equipment and other such bits an bobs as well as make a poker face easier to hold. Its more of a mental thing really, the higher it is the more confident in lying or such the person will be.

Nephalem Nephalem ROWDY -tackles-
Lmao STONEY!!! I've missed you!
Look at you, a moderator!
tenor.gif

I hope you're ready to guide me through making my character because I am so confused.

But I'ma wing it first, don't worry.

Then you can guide me.

Question.
How ironic would it be when the Dark Warlord type of character turns out to be actually female?

Like, she would have made her character to be this evil overlord but she won't really act like one once they get trapped in the game.

Question.
How ironic would it be when the Dark Warlord type of character turns out to be actually female?

Like, she would have made her character to be this evil overlord but she won't really act like one once they get trapped in the game.
Before getting trapped: DIE PEASANTS

Getting trapped: *Nervous breakdown*

Before getting trapped: DIE PEASANTS

Getting trapped: *Nervous breakdown*

Exactly!
Plus her reputation makes it even worse!

NPC Peasants: *fleeing in terror as they call for help*
Her; "I...I only wanted to buy some rations!!! Come back!"

Exactly!
Plus her reputation makes it even worse!

NPC Peasants: *fleeing in terror as they call for help*
Her; "I...I only wanted to buy some rations!!! Come back!"
XD And if she was a vampire, it would only amplify the prejudice.

Have fun~ x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back