• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Missing Line of Code || Out of Character

Hey! I was wondering if there's possibly a way to make a cleric or a healer or someone who isn't religious?

I really wanna make a healer bard
But I don't wanna be religious :,)

Hey! I was wondering if there's possibly a way to make a cleric or a healer or someone who isn't religious?

I really wanna make a healer bard
But I don't wanna be religious :,)
Bard isn't a class but just something extra. So singing or an instrument won't do anything but entertain.

You could be a mage that practices light magic. It would be more for offensive purposes than support but there are some healing qualities to it. ^^

Is there a reason there are two personality sections, wouldn't their in-game personality just be the same as their real life one?

So thinking Minotaur barbarian, alcoholic vampire rogue, or human ranger with mad Falconry skills.

Can't decide which one, I like best.

Also say vamps can't have regular foodstuffs that doesn't mean alcohol does it?

Is there a reason there are two personality sections, wouldn't their in-game personality just be the same as their real life one?
They could change. For instance, someone who acts different online rather than in real life. One might be more social and outgoing than the other.

So thinking Minotaur barbarian, alcoholic vampire rogue, or human ranger with mad Falconry skills.

Can't decide which one, I like best.

Also say vamps can't have regular foodstuffs that doesn't mean alcohol does it?
It does. X3 But he could always feed on drunkards and get the same effect cause it's in their blood stream~

How bad would having a 0 in a stat be? If you had 0 strength for example, would you be extremely weak or what?

So when you speak of realistic images only for the images, are we talking real life face claims only? Or are you talking only images that look relatively real instead of animanga?

Mekuto Mekuto
Holy shit, my character is the exact same way except he's and Elf

Also, if anyone can give me some ideas on what a Rouge-class, Sweet-talking, bartender might have in terms of abilities, please tell me as I'm struggling to find ideas

Last edited:
How bad would having a 0 in a stat be? If you had 0 strength for example, would you be extremely weak or what?
Gah! I forgot to add that. (This is what I get for making this at 2 AM) 1-3 is piss poor, 4-6 is average, 7-8 is above average.
So when you speak of realistic images only for the images, are we talking real life face claims only? Or are you talking only images that look relatively real instead of animanga?
as long as it isn't anime.

I've got a few more questions, hopefully I'm not annoying you just yet.

How would stuff like sleight of hand and lock picking work for a Rogue? Would it need to be a minor ability, a passive?

Also possibly a strange question, but what would the art-style in this game be? Is it supposed to be as realistic as possible (mainly in regard to weapons and armor) or is it more stylized?

I've got a few more questions, hopefully I'm not annoying you just yet.

How would stuff like sleight of hand and lock picking work for a Rogue? Would it need to be a minor ability, a passive?

Also possibly a strange question, but what would the art-style in this game be? Is it supposed to be as realistic as possible (mainly in regard to weapons and armor) or is it more stylized?
No I do enjoy the questions!

Realistic as possible although there are of course going to be a few effects here and there for magic an such.

Hmm, a passive would work just fine.

But also, since your character has 0 strength, the wind could do damage to him xD This damage isn't coming JUST from DEX.

Lemme go look

That being said, I won't review it until you fix it and make it readable on night life.

I'm confused by what you mean here. I know the code is a smidge off on the columns part but it's not so bad to where it's incomprehensible. Also, to make it readable on Night Life (which I'm assuming is the dark theme), I would have to change everything to white and light grey which honestly? I'm unable to do. I don't think the color of my font should hinder the status of it's acceptance; especially because I don't use that theme.

EDIT: I see the problem here. It definitely isn't compatible with the color me or night life themes. I'm honestly not sure why these themes break my code seeing as it's the simple coding used from the BBCodes Thread.

Last edited:
Small question, could I make a character that's somewhat a mix between a human infected with lycanthropy (or a beastfolk) and a human? I wanted to make a character who can possibly willingly transform in and out of a wild beast form, even in broad day light. Along with some modifications to the body that make them seem like they belong to the beastfolk at first glance, but they do have skin and hair.

Small question, could I make a character that's somewhat a mix between a human infected with lycanthropy and a human? I wanted to make a character who can possibly willingly transform in and out of a wild beast form, even in broad day light, along with some modifications to the body that make them seem like they belong to the beastfolk at first glance.
Hun remember it is (currently) a video game and so character customization wouldn't work like that.

I'm confused by what you mean here. I know the code is a smidge off on the columns part but it's not so bad to where it's incomprehensible. Also, to make it readable on Night Life (which I'm assuming is the dark theme), I would have to change everything to white and light grey which honestly? I'm unable to do. I don't think the color of my font should hinder the status of it's acceptance; especially because I don't use that theme.

EDIT: I see the problem here. It definitely isn't compatible with the color me or night life themes. I'm honestly not sure why these themes break my code seeing as it's the simple coding used from the BBCodes Thread.
I'm sorry but it is absolutely impossible to read and therefore unless fixed, I am unable to accept your character.

I'm sorry but it is absolutely impossible to read and therefore unless fixed, I am unable to accept your character.

The problem only exists on the Night Life theme. However, I will attempt to try and make some kind of basic sheet so it's readable.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18
Hey, any ideas on abilities for a rougue who's a sweet talker and bartender and who's main job his assassinate people? Also, can abilities give stat boosts and if so, what would it be classified as?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back