• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Mega Cool Roleplay

Beebasaur

Probably Dead?
Roleplay Type(s)
Now excusing the Pun I am looking for someone to do a Megaman Roleplay with me! I was looking for something that takes place in either the cartoon ( the one that’s theme song goes “ SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT, MEGAMAN” ) or in the universe of the Archie comic. Characters I am willing to play are
  • Snakeman
  • Cutman
  • Iceman
As for plots I am not really sure though I would love to do something involving the good and bad robot masters teaming up or maybe a Romance between Iceman and Roll. Speaking of which if you want to do a ship Roleplay the only characters I am cool with doing is Iceman x Roll or we could have a love triangle ((from one of the comic issues)) Where roll likes Topman and Iceman likes Roll.
Anyway now for requirements!
  1. First of you have to be active, at least on 3 days of the week a on if you are going to be off for a while please tell me before hand
  2. No first person or second person roleplays please
  3. No one liners I hate it when I am the only one moving the roleplay forward
  4. And finally please at least try to roleplay in character, if you are playing Megaman don’t just suddenly make him evil without explanation
  5. Oh yeah and no overly sexual/romantic crap. Hugging and kissing only.
So yeah! If you are interested please just PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back