• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Medieval Adventure OOC

I'm gonna just attack 3. I can guarantee at least one knockout or two without a roll ((Because of my strength I presume)) but if not I'll just roll normally.

So what would my bonus be for strength since it's like 18? Would it be like a +5 or something? I don't actually know.

I would say maybe 3 in front and 4 behind? Though there could potentially be more since, well, it's a crowd
That makes sense. Basically, 7 total actually fighting right now, with the potential for more jumping in from the crowd :)
I actually might have some guards run in to try to break up the situation soon...

I'm gonna just attack 3. I can guarantee at least one knockout or two without a roll ((Because of my strength I presume)) but if not I'll just roll normally.

So what would my bonus be for strength since it's like 18? Would it be like a +5 or something? I don't actually know.
With that 20 and since you're just focusing on three, you can guarantee 2 of those will be knockouts :) The other one I'll let you work out the damage. Normally, if I were calling for a roll, it would be +4 due to your strength, but you don't really need to roll for it. These guys have like, 9 strength, which is half of yours. So, considering you're knocking out two, just kinda write from there and see what happens. Depending on which ones you attack, I think one is injured so if you attack that one, it might be another knock out, or it might just hurt him a lot. Or maybe you're attacking one that isn't injured so it's not a full knockout, but what kind of damage is done? Does he dodge some of your attack to lessen damage? Who knows? I'll leave that up to you, just write and have fun with it, make it interesting! ^^ lol

That makes sense. Basically, 7 total actually fighting right now, with the potential for more jumping in from the crowd :)
I actually might have some guards run in to try to break up the situation soon...
Yeah though they'd most likely assume Han was the cause of it. or Pia. or Atla. or Orion. Or any of them

So, I was bored and decided to draw. Anyone want a sneak peak at a character I'm going to have come into play once we're at higher levels? :P
upload_2017-10-1_16-2-3.png
This is Geir. Geir is a dragon, hence why I'm waiting to make him until we're all higher level! :D

Ok, so since Hananya is attacking blindly, everyone who is near her should make a dexterity saving throw! So, Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll Archdemon Archdemon , roll a d20. You'll want to beat a 13, otherwise your character will get hit and take a bit of damage.

Based on stats:
Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll your number is whatever you roll -1
Archdemon Archdemon your number is whatever you roll +2
Atla's number is whatever I roll +2

Oh yeah, I forgot!
I need to make a few other rolls for Atla, too...
Let's see, Wisdom throw for how afraid she is of the fire elemental, and then maybe another one based on how that rolls...

Oh yeah, I forgot!
I need to make a few other rolls for Atla, too...
Let's see, Wisdom throw for how afraid she is of the fire elemental, and then maybe another one based on how that rolls...
Good, she didn't do terribly! Not enough to be able to avoid the second roll, though, so that part sucks.
So, guys, if she turns into a wendigo...just hide behind the fire elemental xP
Ok, so she has a +1 in this, and she has to make or beat 17....here goes...

Time to block some damage! +2 to the roll!

BTW Rin how much strength does a Wendigo have exactly?

Time to block some damage! +2 to the roll!

BTW Rin how much strength does a Wendigo have exactly?
Ah, well...
I guess I didn't really write the wendigo stats down, did I?

Let's see...I guess I'd count this as racial bonuses, but with monster stats, so... an extra +3 to strength, +1 to Dexterity, +1 to Constitution, -5 to charisma, which means 20 strength, 15 for both dexterity and constitution, and 5 charisma...

Except, because I didn't write it down, and it's level 1...I might just say that since she's still struggling against the wendigo spirit internally, she keeps her same basic stats but gains the stuff that was already written down until she becomes more corrupted by the wendigo. Maybe just +1 STR, -1 CHA for now.
Cause there's also the regular stuff that I already wrote down... she's still really really fast since she's going straight to bloodlust (this is different from dexterity, as dex is stuff like dodging, her speed is movement speed for like running. Most of you will have 30 ft movement speed per 6 seconds, Hananya might have 35 or 40 because of her race. In bloodlust, the wendigo has 45 ft of movement per 6 seconds), she has resistance to physical damage, has more attacks and, you know, eats people. And heals from it.

Hmmm...Opinions? Big stat change, small stat change, or no stat change?

Ah, well...
I guess I didn't really write the wendigo stats down, did I?

Let's see...I guess I'd count this as racial bonuses, but with monster stats, so... an extra +3 to strength, +1 to Dexterity, +1 to Constitution, -5 to charisma, which means 20 strength, 15 for both dexterity and constitution, and 5 charisma...

Except, because I didn't write it down, and it's level 1...I might just say that since she's still struggling against the wendigo spirit internally, she keeps her same basic stats but gains the stuff that was already written down until she becomes more corrupted by the wendigo. Maybe just +1 STR, -1 CHA for now.
Cause there's also the regular stuff that I already wrote down... she's still really really fast since she's going straight to bloodlust (this is different from dexterity, as dex is stuff like dodging, her speed is movement speed for like running. Most of you will have 30 ft movement speed per 6 seconds, Hananya might have 35 or 40 because of her race. In bloodlust, the wendigo has 45 ft of movement per 6 seconds), she has resistance to physical damage, has more attacks and, you know, eats people. And heals from it.

Hmmm...Opinions? Big stat change, small stat change, or no stat change?

Small stat change since she isn't exactly corrupted completely yet and I'd imagine it would take more flesh eating and more Wendigo stuff before the stats start rolling in.

Small stat change since she isn't exactly corrupted completely yet and I'd imagine it would take more flesh eating and more Wendigo stuff before the stats start rolling in.
Ok, so I'll give her +1 to strength and -1 to charisma for now as her stat change

Ok, so I'll give her +1 to strength and -1 to charisma for now as her stat change

BTW you should probably tag some peeps that completed their CSs since I think at least one or two other people are finished. Also cause we need some more males here.

BTW you should probably tag some peeps that completed their CSs since I think at least one or two other people are finished. Also cause we need some more males here.
Haha the only other person with a male character with a completed CS is Apple Thief Apple Thief , but I don't think he's been on in like, 2 days. I'm still waiting on Agent23 Agent23 to finish their character (just needs the skills and abilities and the weaknesses, I think), and Not Sure Not Sure 's character is female haha. But, either way:

Hey, Apple Thief Apple Thief Not Sure Not Sure , just in case you don't know, the rp has started! Feel free to jump in whenever ^^

Is 16 good for dodging or? Still kinda hard to keep track of
If you're talking about dodging Hananya's unfocused attacks? Yeah, I just made her Dex stat what had to be matched or beaten in order to dodge her for Atla, Orion, and Pia (so, 13). If she were attacking directly instead of swinging wildly and being held down, it would be different.

If you're talking about something else then I need clarification lol

If you're talking about dodging Hananya's unfocused attacks? Yeah, I just made her Dex stat what had to be matched or beaten in order to dodge her for Atla, Orion, and Pia (so, 13). If she were attacking directly instead of swinging wildly and being held down, it would be different.

If you're talking about something else then I need clarification lol

No no that's what I was talking about :)

Oh crap so the Wendigo is even bigger than Han!? See Han and Alta are gonna be taken down and nobody's gonna consider that if the hunters just backed off it wouldn't have happened

Oh crap so the Wendigo is even bigger than Han!? See Han and Alta are gonna be taken down and nobody's gonna consider that if the hunters just backed off it wouldn't have happened
Yuppp. Wendigos are giants. In some myths, they're 15 ft tall :P
But yeah, people are gonna blame Han and Atla for this. Like I said...this does not bode well xP

Hahaha and Atla will just be like "...I just ate a person..." *stomach growl* "...and I'm still hungry..."

Hoo... you don't want to be around Han when she's famished. Full feral-mode, isn't pretty. Can only hope she doesn't see you as prey
Atla wouldnt be too worried, she'd try to hunt with Han ;P still, that's understandable, though. I mean, anyone who is famished might do something like that. Just look at Atla's background for proof xD

The problem with Atla is that 1, 10 lbs of food is a lot of food to have to eat in a day, and then 2, most people would be able to go a couple of days with little to no food before going crazy and trying to eat other people, whereas Atla has to struggle not to turn into a bloodthirsty monster even after one day of eating less than 10 lbs, even if she managed to eat 9 lbs that day. Then, 3, she is always hungry. She could literally eat an elephant and still be hungry thanks to the wendigo curse xD it's not a fun curse, and it's not like she has control of herself when she changes (sometimes she does, but that would require her to change forms willingly, which is not too likely) lol

Also, currently, if Atla doesn't come to and change out of wendigo form before she gets the heck outta the city...someone had better grab her gear for her ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back