• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Marriage Between Nations (Plotting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Zoleii tries her best to seem like she's the most devout of them all, so that could earn her Uziel's admiration/trust. However, perhaps Uziel could find out about her fraudulent faith in the future and scheme to steal the leadership from her. đź‘€ Yes, I'm a sucker for conflict and drama, what about it

Now that I'm awake again, yes, yes, that does sound delicious. đź‘€ Honestly, he's not a very ambitious guy; only wants to worship the Source and kill normal humans, y'know? But he'd def think that he'd do better than a fake-devotee, so when time comes to yeet her out of position, that's what he'll do.

Yesterday I updated the lore post with a new kingdom, so please check that out when you get a chance.

RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren To put it simply, Serana would despise her younger brother. She would know that the way he acts isn't his own fault, but she can't forgive him for the way he treated their father. That being said, she does care for him, though she knows that he doesn't give her the same respect. If as he is older, he realizes the error of his ways, she may be able to learn to consider him family once again.

. D O V E . D O V E I love the idea of Zoleii being the one to heal Serana! She was a rather spunky child, so maybe Zoleii also encouraged the king to keep her inside, in an effort to break the spirits of the princesses? If the queen were to try to manipulate her, I don't think Ana would take it. She knows that the way children act is based on how they are raised, so her resentment of the queen would probably originate from Orryn's attitude. Maybe since Zoleii was the one to heal Ana, she could take it back if the princess were to disobey her too much.

ithinkcat ithinkcat In her early life, Serana probably would've adored her older sister, but I see them drifting apart in the recent years. She probably would begin to resent Aria, since the older princess doesn't spend much time with her sister. Ana isn't one to let people in either, but since she is trapped on the grounds, she hope that Aria would be around more for her. The way she sees it, Aria is really all the sisters have left of their father (without the tainted Nevermore genes). I think that even if Aria were to try to reach out, Ana probably would be very hesitant and not trusting of her older sister. This is sad now.

In general, Serana would feel pity for the Evandish. She doesn't know what is happening, but she knows that no one in her realm can be trusted and the king and his family are likely in extreme danger.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford At first, Ana would definitely fear Ander. However, she would probably grow to appreciate his loyalty to his country. I don't really have any specific ideas for them though, so let me know if you do!

Void Dweller Void Dweller Serana and Elynor are very similar and I could see them becoming friends. It may be a bit strange due to their age difference, but I can see them bonding on multiple fronts and Ana would likely try to get her to get as far away from Alor as possible.

Terrier B Terrier B Ana would probably be a bit intimidated by Signy at first, but she would soon begin to find her amusing, especially if she tells Orryn off. I can absolutely see the two of them begin to grow close and look out for one another

AI10100 AI10100 I love that idea! I can totally see the two of them adventuring together and Ana would absolutely teach Allie about Alor's customs.

Sylvio Sylvio Seeing as Serana is rather educated for her age, she would probably notice that there was something a bit off with Elmon and his policies, but she wouldn't know exactly what. In general, she would see him as rather unjust, so she would just avoid him for the most part.
Serana would see Ramona as cruel and would avoid her at all costs.

Tietaja Tietaja Serana would admire Arkyn quite a bit, though she would probably be uncomfortable with him, due to his similarity to her own father. She would be fairly confident that he doesn't know what the queen is up to, so she would be increasingly afraid for his safety, especially as she gets to know his children. She won't let anyone else lose their father because of the queen.

Athanas Athanas Serana hates him, especially because of his relationship with her youngest brother. That's all.

Ambiloquous Ambiloquous Serana quite possibly knew the true Jorel, since she probably had went to him to learn more about the source, in order to cure her boredom and understand exactly how she had been healed. I would imagine they wouldn't been quite close. When Uziel replaced her friends, she probably just thought that the sorcerer didn't like her anymore and he'd been spending too much time with the queen. So, she would just avoid the tower at this point.

EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy Initially, Serana would be rather intrigued by him. I mean, giant mall with an owl friend? Who wouldn't be excited. She would probably ask him a lot of questions about his land and life, so you can decide whether or not that irritates him. If she doesn't annoy him, I can see them bonding and she would try her best to get him to have a bit of fun. At some point, I can also see her developing a bit of a crush on him, if that is alright. I don't want to pressure you or anything!

mood6 mood6 I think you're right on the mark with Serana and Ariawyn's relationship. I was actually hoping that everything that's going to happen during these festivities would bring the sisters close together. Ariawyn could realize just how much she's neglected the only person left of her family, and might come to rely on Serana instead of trying to do everything herself.

Yesterday I updated the lore post with a new kingdom, so please check that out when you get a chance.

RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren To put it simply, Serana would despise her younger brother. She would know that the way he acts isn't his own fault, but she can't forgive him for the way he treated their father. That being said, she does care for him, though she knows that he doesn't give her the same respect. If as he is older, he realizes the error of his ways, she may be able to learn to consider him family once again.

. D O V E . D O V E I love the idea of Zoleii being the one to heal Serana! She was a rather spunky child, so maybe Zoleii also encouraged the king to keep her inside, in an effort to break the spirits of the princesses? If the queen were to try to manipulate her, I don't think Ana would take it. She knows that the way children act is based on how they are raised, so her resentment of the queen would probably originate from Orryn's attitude. Maybe since Zoleii was the one to heal Ana, she could take it back if the princess were to disobey her too much.

ithinkcat ithinkcat In her early life, Serana probably would've adored her older sister, but I see them drifting apart in the recent years. She probably would begin to resent Aria, since the older princess doesn't spend much time with her sister. Ana isn't one to let people in either, but since she is trapped on the grounds, she hope that Aria would be around more for her. The way she sees it, Aria is really all the sisters have left of their father (without the tainted Nevermore genes). I think that even if Aria were to try to reach out, Ana probably would be very hesitant and not trusting of her older sister. This is sad now.

In general, Serana would feel pity for the Evandish. She doesn't know what is happening, but she knows that no one in her realm can be trusted and the king and his family are likely in extreme danger.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford At first, Ana would definitely fear Ander. However, she would probably grow to appreciate his loyalty to his country. I don't really have any specific ideas for them though, so let me know if you do!

Void Dweller Void Dweller Serana and Elynor are very similar and I could see them becoming friends. It may be a bit strange due to their age difference, but I can see them bonding on multiple fronts and Ana would likely try to get her to get as far away from Alor as possible.

Terrier B Terrier B Ana would probably be a bit intimidated by Signy at first, but she would soon begin to find her amusing, especially if she tells Orryn off. I can absolutely see the two of them begin to grow close and look out for one another

AI10100 AI10100 I love that idea! I can totally see the two of them adventuring together and Ana would absolutely teach Allie about Alor's customs.

Sylvio Sylvio Seeing as Serana is rather educated for her age, she would probably notice that there was something a bit off with Elmon and his policies, but she wouldn't know exactly what. In general, she would see him as rather unjust, so she would just avoid him for the most part.

Tietaja Tietaja Serana would admire Arkyn quite a bit, though she would probably be uncomfortable with him, due to his similarity to her own father. She would be fairly confident that he doesn't know what the queen is up to, so she would be increasingly afraid for his safety, especially as she gets to know his children. She won't let anyone else lose their father because of the queen.

Athanas Athanas Serana hates him, especially because of his relationship with her youngest brother. That's all.

Ambiloquous Ambiloquous Serana quite possibly knew the true Jorel, since she probably had went to him to learn more about the source, in order to cure her boredom and understand exactly how she had been healed. I would imagine they wouldn't been quite close. When Uziel replaced her friends, she probably just thought that the sorcerer didn't like her anymore and he'd been spending too much time with the queen. So, she would just avoid the tower at this point.

EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy Initially, Serana would be rather intrigued by him. I mean, giant mall with an owl friend? Who wouldn't be excited. She would probably ask him a lot of questions about his land and life, so you can decide whether or not that irritates him. If she doesn't annoy him, I can see them bonding and she would try her best to get him to have a bit of fun. At some point, I can also see her developing a bit of a crush on him, if that is alright. I don't want to pressure you or anything!
I was thinking that as well. Ander will overall be somewhat friendly to everyone, unless they're obviously shady as hell.

mood6 mood6

I can understand and I am fully okay if she develops a bit of a crush on him. Fascination is something I expected. I figured no one visits Jötengaumer too much, but all still find him interesting as his lands system is......uniquely different compared to the other kingdoms.

Elmon would definitely like to have a conversation with Serana about the politics of Alor to see how intelligent she is. If she happens to be really smart then El would definitely use her as an exploit to further cement his influence over Alor if she happens to make any advances. Ramona for sure wouldn’t want to deal with Serana for not having any business sense

Okay, so here is the plot points I have yet to discuss.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
In regards to our characters, I think they would get along. Given his predisposition to family, Jason would respect his drive to do what needs to be done for his family. Though Jason is a boisterous man and will most likely get on Ender's nerves.

RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren
I am unsure as to how our characters will interact. However, beyond the child's interest in a man that size riding an owl. I am open to suggestions.

. D O V E . D O V E
I have no clue how this relationship would last. Jason is a compassionate guy, but he would most likely see through her. He has a knack for seeing through fake masks. If you want to talk further about it, I am open to it.
Whoops. Posted too soon. Message me if I missed you.

I'm glad you like it!

Regarding the manipulation, Serana would be approximately 2 years old when Zoleii married the King (since Luc is 18), and thusly would have the chance to stand as her mother figure during such early age. Of course there are external factors that could've affected this, such as Aria's influence, so it's totally fair if she didn't take it.
Oooh! They could be "close" during her early childhood but Serana eventually realized the toxicity of their relationship, especially after Orryn turned out to be a royal brat.

I'm loving the little bit about Zoleii having the power to take it back. Makes their relationship more interesting and frightening

. D O V E . D O V E
I have no clue how this relationship would last. Jason is a compassionate guy, but he would most likely see through her. He has a knack for seeing through fake masks. If you want to talk further about it, I am open to it.

Aye, plus Zoleii's reputation is not exactly spotless. There are plenty of nefarious rumors regarding her, so it'd be fair if he has his suspicions. I don't really have any other ideas regarding their dynamic, so we can just say it's all political unless you have any suggestions- in which case I'd love to hear it

I like how everyone is here plotting these intriguing interactions and then when discussing Harridan most go.
"Harridan sucks. [Character] hates him".

Not complaining, he is a colossal asshole, it's just impressive to see such uniformity in opinions.

I like how everyone is here plotting these intriguing interactions and then when discussing Harridan most go.
"Harridan sucks. [Character] hates him".

Not complaining, he is a colossal asshole, it's just impressive to see such uniformity in opinions.
Harridan is great. Zoleii loves Harridan. He's her one true love.

I was just thinkin', what's the stance here on NPC's?? 🤔

Was just wondering to perhaps make a little shared Evander Royal Assistant/Medieval PA equivalent to provide exposition help, context and whatever other things a royal would need that they'd be unable to do themselves haha

I was just thinkin', what's the stance here on NPC's?? 🤔

Was just wondering to perhaps make a little shared Evander Royal Assistant/Medieval PA equivalent to provide exposition help, context and whatever other things a royal would need that they'd be unable to do themselves haha
That sounds perfectly fine!

I will hopefully get the rp thread up this week, but it's about to be Hannukah for me so it may be a bit chaotic on my end.

Ahh!! Happy Hannukah!!!! I hope you have a lovely time!!! And don't worry about it!! Enjoy yourself first!!

Lucsieth is the Prince of Alor, the third child to the late King and the first of the Queen. As a kid, he was almost as bratty and a troublemaker as his younger brother years ago but he is now technically an adult and has changed over the years. He walks the halls with regality fit for a prince, a charm that makes him easy to talk to, a benevolence of a ruler with the wit for decisiveness that makes him a good candidate to rule because that is how Royalty should act. Alas, he hardly showed interest in the throne, or so he acts like one.

He strives for perfection for everything he does and will do, something that his mother had drilled into him as a child. Lucsieth is someone who sees the value of effort, although not everything can be won through it, like the affection of his eldest sister who sees him as a mere speck of dust that he tried to gain as a child. Still, despite his warm outward personality towards others he does not like to be taken for a fool and knows when one is trying to outsmart him, especially when he loves it when things go as he wishes.

because who doesn't like it when things go as planned?

I don't have much in mind yet for plotting, but hit me up with ideas!

That being said, ithinkcat ithinkcat Luc would have really tried to befriend Aria when they were younger, if it changes how Aria thinks of him let me know. And mood6 mood6 Same with Ana, I think he'd be very sweet to her if given the chance. And I said in my sheet, Luc is quite skeptical of his mom. Even if she is his mom he knows that Zoleii isn't really a compassionate individual, or a loving mother. He had expressed his dislike of his mother once or twice, maybe more... out of earshot of course and inly to select people.

Sorry . D O V E . D O V E this also isn't the mother-child relationship that I had hoped for when I said I'll play as your kid.

mood6 mood6 ENJOY! I love the holiday season, and I hope you have a great Hanukkah.

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Lol, Aria doesn't see Lucsieth as a speck of sand, at least not once he started getting older; he's a mountain to overcome. He might be making her greatest insecurities worse. He's a perfectionist like her and is the oldest male heir to the throne. She would be very threatened by him, not necessarily because of anything he did, but because so many people would probably favor him to take the throne( as the CS mentioned). Which makes Aria have to try even harder to be the best at everything, and makes her worries that Zoleii is manipulating things to weed her side of the family out of the throne that much more real. If he spoke about his dislike of his mother to Aria, she would probably just think he was testing her to see if she would come out and say so herself, before then going and reporting back to his mother. I swear, she's not paranoid. It's just that Luc is literally her child. Given, she could definitely see how this upcoming marriage could hurt any political goals of his. Basically, Zoleii is her enemy number 1, and Luc is enemy number 2 by default. This might be the perfect situation for her to feel like she could team up with Luc to stop Zoleii's plans.

Given, he does sound like he would make a good ruler for Alor. He has many of their fathers' traits. I could see one "good ending" outcome being Ariawyn learning that she doesn't have to do everything herself and recognizing the Luc would be a good ruler, giving up her ambition, and helping Luc take the throne instead. This option is most likely to happen if she ends up shipping with someone that will make her better (like Mal or Jason) instead of worse (like Harridan or Uziel). People do crazy things when they're in love.

mood6 mood6 ENJOY! I love the holiday season, and I hope you have a great Hanukkah.

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Lol, Aria doesn't see Lucsieth as a speck of sand, at least not once he started getting older; he's a mountain to overcome. He might be making her greatest insecurities worse. He's a perfectionist like her and is the oldest male heir to the throne. She would be very threatened by him, not necessarily because of anything he did, but because so many people would probably favor him to take the throne( as the CS mentioned). Which makes Aria have to try even harder to be the best at everything, and makes her worries that Zoleii is manipulating things to weed her side of the family out of the throne that much more real. If he spoke about his dislike of his mother to Aria, she would probably just think he was testing her to see if she would come out and say so herself, before then going and reporting back to his mother. I swear, she's not paranoid. It's just that Luc is literally her child. Given, she could definitely see how this upcoming marriage could hurt any political goals of his. Basically, Zoleii is her enemy number 1, and Luc is enemy number 2 by default. This might be the perfect situation for her to feel like she could team up with Luc to stop Zoleii's plans.

Given, he does sound like he would make a good ruler for Alor. He has many of their fathers' traits. I could see one "good ending" outcome being Ariawyn learning that she doesn't have to do everything herself and recognizing the Luc would be a good ruler, giving up her ambition, and helping Luc take the throne instead. This option is most likely to happen if she ends up shipping with someone that will make her better (like Mal or Jason) instead of worse (like Harridan or Uziel). People do crazy things when they're in love.
Hahahaha I may have gotten too excited making my sheet when I wrote that ^_^'' but awesome! I was hoping for some sibling team up, and yes I do agree people do crazy things when in love and for the one they love.

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Lol, if you want, we could have it to where Luc thinks they have a friendly rivalry, constantly challenging Aria at things because he admires how much effort she's put into it and want to be like her, but all she sees is the gap between them getting smaller and smaller, and public humiliation whenever he beats her at something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back