• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Marriage Between Nations (Plotting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
. D O V E . D O V E Since our dudes are both part of the same cult and all, I think they'd know each other at least as boss and subordinate? What'd you think?
Nods wisely
I agree. Plus it's her plan to delegate key roles to fellow cultists for future purposes, so she could've definitely taken a part in promoting him to Leader of the tower. I think an interesting point we can explore to make their dynamic more fun is the fact that Zoleii puts herself above the Source? Like, she has faith in him and shit but if she's given the chance to siphon his powers or something, she'd do it in a heartbeat.

Good idea, the truth to his path to power is all set. It makes more sense than a guy made of not-really leader material somehow becoming the leader of all source keepers for no good reason at all. As for her ambitiousness... If Uziel knew about the queen's less than devout beliefs, he'd probably be firstly confused, then filled with murderous rage. Maybe try to shank a knife in her back if he's a really bad mood. Then again, if the Zoleii hides that fact, they'd get along if not swimmingly, at least cordially, since they're fellow cultists and have to stick together and all that happy-cult-family stuff. He wouldn't be bad for using to off a few unruly nobles that just don't like the queen in the name of the source, if Zoleii wants to do so.

Terrier B Terrier B

Sig will be 'one of the good ones' as one of El's Evandish friends. Could definitely see Iva taking a liking to her about military tactics and other sadistic stuff if she's into that 😳

Good idea, the truth to his path to power is all set. It makes more sense than a guy made of not-really leader material somehow becoming the leader of all source keepers for no good reason at all. As for her ambitiousness... If Uziel knew about the queen's less than devout beliefs, he'd probably be firstly confused, then filled with murderous rage. Maybe try to shank a knife in her back if he's a really bad mood. Then again, if the Zoleii hides that fact, they'd get along if not swimmingly, at least cordially, since they're fellow cultists and have to stick together and all that happy-cult-family stuff. He wouldn't be bad for using to off a few unruly nobles that just don't like the queen in the name of the source, if Zoleii wants to do so.
Zoleii tries her best to seem like she's the most devout of them all, so that could earn her Uziel's admiration/trust. However, perhaps Uziel could find out about her fraudulent faith in the future and scheme to steal the leadership from her. 👀 Yes, I'm a sucker for conflict and drama, what about it

Sylvio Sylvio Oh oh! Would El have used Hydra's Head once before to maybe... take out some, ah, enemies of his own the down low?

And as a pirate, maybe Ramona would have sold a couple of things from the organization? And maaybeee Allie has worked for her a couple of times personally?

If I am being totally honest, I am hoping a few want to get into a family by Ritual relationship with my big boy.

Also Terrier B Terrier B I am sure the owl ride can be arranged.

Sylvio Sylvio Oh oh! Would El have used Hydra's Head once before to maybe... take out some, ah, enemies of his own the down low?

And as a pirate, maybe Ramona would have sold a couple of things from the organization? And maaybeee Allie has worked for her a couple of times personally?
I support the idea that the Laik family use Hydra's Head to take down other noble houses so it would make sense if El would take out his political rivals. With Ramona though not too sure, the ETC and Hydra Head may have a fragile alliance cause competition but it definitely makes sense for them to be working together

I support the idea that the Laik family use Hydra's Head to take down other noble houses so it would make sense if El would take out his political rivals. With Ramona though not too sure, the ETC and Hydra Head may have a fragile alliance cause competition but it definitely makes sense for them to be working together

Hoh then El might be able to recognize, if he has a very sharp eye, Allie's small Hydra's Head pin or earrings (depending on the day). If he needed some information from his rivals, Allie might have even worked under him.

And I feel like the ETC would be of the more legal sort and she could have had a deal with Hydra to be able to continue a few more... illegal trading. And maybe a deal so they wouldn't interfere with the ETC?

Dear step-daughters,

mood6 mood6
I think Zoleii was already the Queen when Serana's accident happened. If you don't have any plan for her mysterious healer yet, I'd like to suggest making them involve with the cult-- or she could be Zoleii herself-- since the Order would benefit greatly from the lack of magical regulation. Also, I'm torn on whether Zoleii would be mostly unconcerned with Serana (since she would think she's too much of a weakling to be a threat) or raise her like she's her actual daughter for the sake of manipulation (and drama... mostly drama) since Serana was pretty young when she became her step-mom.

ithinkcat ithinkcat
The feeling's definitely mutual; Zoleii would very much prefer if Aria was found dead in a ditch somewhere. In fact, she could have even lent a hand as to why Aria never found any good suitors to marry, all to secure the throne. Additionally, I don't think Zoleii would hide her distaste for Aria.

Hoh then El might be able to recognize, if he has a very sharp eye, Allie's small Hydra's Head pin or earrings (depending on the day). If he needed some information from his rivals, Allie might have even worked under him.

And I feel like the ETC would be of the more legal sort and she could have had a deal with Hydra to be able to continue a few more... illegal trading. And maybe a deal so they wouldn't interfere with the ETC?
El has a lot of money he might not recognize Allie cause he works with a lot of people from Hydra's Head but he'll definitely recognize the pin if she has it on. And yeah considering the two are distinguished by legal and illegal there probably won't be a lot of tension, that definitely makes sense. As long as they don't bother one another they can definitely have a close relationship

El has a lot of money he might not recognize Allie cause he works with a lot of people from Hydra's Head but he'll definitely recognize the pin if she has it on. And yeah considering the two are distinguished by legal and illegal there probably won't be a lot of tension, that definitely makes sense. As long as they don't bother one another they can definitely have a close relationship

Excellent! Now they can hire Allie on the spot to screw with things or kill other people during the celebration have options when someone bothers them! Oh would you like to have had Allie work directly under Ramona or nah? Either or is chill with me!

Excellent! Now they can hire Allie on the spot to screw with things or kill other people during the celebration have options when someone bothers them! Oh would you like to have had Allie work directly under Ramona or nah? Either or is chill with me!
I think just El, Ramona would be there more for pleasantries than business

Some plotting ideas for Nell.
-Get closer to her family. Namely Ander and Signy.
-Maybe get drawn into a nefarious plot because of her naivety?
-Ride an owl

Last edited:
Okay I've collected my wits and will go through those I haven't talked to yet.

mood6 mood6 I think there's a lot of potential to be had between Serana and Allie. The fact that Allie is just pretending aside, I feel like their interactions could lead to interesting events about freedom and independence? Like Allie would probably be more than eager to take her to places and to help her discover more about the world. They're also both well-read on subjects which would be a pretty good starting point for conversation.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford I feel like an interaction between Ander and Allie would either be a hit or miss. Between Allie's distrust and often inconsistent words and Ander's brutal honesty, I think they'll have quite interesting!

Void Dweller Void Dweller I think Allie and Elynor will get along pretty well due to their extroverted and friendly disposition. Not sure how far they can take it, but perhaps, Allie gets her interested in sneaking around. Like maybe it started out as a joke, something she just wants to try out and Allie ropes her into sneaking around to help her study guard patrols? After all, an unknown noble might get kicked out but Evandish royalty? Unlikely. But it's alright if you don't want it! Casual friendships are chill and interesting too.

RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren I dunno what to say here man. Allie would catch on to his acts quick and man, if he wasn't a pompous, spoiled kid, she would have 100% recruited him into the organization.

. D O V E . D O V E ... I dunno what to say here. Zoleii could have probably hired the organization a couple of times for the sake of discreetness if she didn't want her cult to do it. If she had, then it's likely that she would recognize the organization's symbol on her. Though it isn't very rare for members of the organization to be in big events like these since it means that they're likely either scoping out for potential clients, protecting a client or offing someone else.

Tietaja Tietaja Considering the king's very honorable disposition, I doubt he would have hired Hydra's Heads for anything. Nevertheless, I do believe that Allie and Arkyn can have positive interaction throughout the celebration if they ever do talk.

ithinkcat ithinkcat It would be interesting to see how far Aria will go for her goals. Would she have heard of Hydra's Heads? Perhaps, even, tempted to hire them against her own family? If she knew where to look, who to listen to, she would have picked up on the organization and their services. Either way, Allie's personal interactions with her would likely be surface level - maybe even talk about business that is pretty much fabricated on Allie's part.

EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy Allie doesn't need anything from him at all. Likely would love to hear about his voyages and shows of strength - their group had probably heard of Jason's exploits before. I feel like they could end up as pretty good friends.

AI10100 AI10100
I feel as though they would get along well for the most part. Though if she attempts to steal from him, that is an entirely different story. However being that he, despite his best efforts to prove otherwise, is a sweet guy, he would entertain her group with stories and such.

EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy Excellent! And as long as Jason doesn't carry around exuberant jewelry, Allie likely would never target him. There's plenty of other guests that she would have deemed better to steal from. Of course, if she does find herself compelled to steal from him and get caught in the act, she'll probably brush it off as something else. Or maybe unlock some tragic backstory who knows

[U . D O V E . D O V E ... I dunno what to say here. Zoleii could have probably hired the organization a couple of times for the sake of discreetness if she didn't want her cult to do it. If she had, then it's likely that she would recognize the organization's symbol on her. Though it isn't very rare for members of the organization to be in big events like these since it means that they're likely either scoping out for potential clients, protecting a client or offing someone else.
Speechless, huh? Zoleii does have a knack for making people not speak... forever. Ahem.
I'll keep that in mind. From the way I see it, I think your organization will either work for her or against her. The latter is best avoided and luckily for you, you're a sucker for gold and I'm *jiggles bags of coin*
Now how about you and your friends get rid of my step-children- AHEM.

We can brainstorm for something, my dude.

Speechless, huh? Zoleii does have a knack for making people not speak... forever. Ahem.
I'll keep that in mind. From the way I see it, I think your organization will either work for her or against her. The latter is best avoided and luckily for you, you're a sucker for gold and I'm *jiggles bags of coin*
Now how about you and your friends get rid of my step-children- AHEM.

We can brainstorm for something, my dude.
The organization itself couldn't care less about the cult's goals or whatnot. If they pay, then they do what must be done. So I can see the relationship between Zoleii and the organization as... ah, healthy shall we say.

All you have to get is the contract and you're all set~

The organization itself couldn't care less about the cult's goals or whatnot. If they pay, then they do what must be done. So I can see the relationship between Zoleii and the organization as... ah, healthy shall we say.

All you have to get is the contract and you're all set~
Seeing that your organization caters to the wealthy and the supremacists cult is majorly composed of nobles and affluent figures, I say the Hydras and the Order wouldn't want to mess with each other. I'll think of you when Zoleii needs something done that the cult can't do, then.

Seeing that your organization caters to the wealthy and the supremacists cult is majorly composed of nobles and affluent figures, I say the Hydras and the Order wouldn't want to mess with each other. I'll think of you when Zoleii needs something done that the cult can't do, then.
Lovely. I can't wait to see what you'll cook up for us to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back