• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Magic's Folly (Fantasy Quest | full)

200w_s.gif

Blackrussian Blackrussian Cychotic Cychotic Rari Rari Lost Lost Alexander Time Alexander Time

..........huh? i dont get the reffence unless its your drinking your sadness away lol, my brain is to tired to operate

oh............well.................-pats head akwardly-...........cheer up?........................uhhhhh..............-walks away-..........im....just heat up some ramen.....yeah....yeah.......I'll go do that

oh............well.................-pats head akwardly-...........cheer up?........................uhhhhh..............-walks away-..........im....just heat up some ramen.....yeah....yeah.......I'll go do that
uh no you go to sleep

right
now

Ugh I'm studying for my natural resources class. I'm sure I will pass, but I have such bad anxiety that I have been studying for 5 hours while replying to things as well.
Sleep should be due soon unless you're busy.
(or have a tendency to stay up at the ungodly hours because of things called books)

Bellz Bellz Oh dear, sorry for distracting you! You'll definitely pass with enough dedication to sit through 5 hours of studying.

Rari Rari Agreed, daytime is terrible. Mornings are the worst.

Cychotic Cychotic - Don't fret my dear! I willingly distract myself a bit as well, it helps soothe my worries.

Rari Rari - Monday mornings are hell. I hate mornings, but Monday is the worst.

Ugh I'm studying for my natural resources class. I'm sure I will pass, but I have such bad anxiety that I have been studying for 5 hours while replying to things as well.

I have no where near that amount of dedication. On that basis alone I agree with Cychotic that you will pass brilliantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back