• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Magician's Misadventures (Flip & Thalia_Neko)

"What brings us here? No idea! The dude just said 'supplies' then poof we're here!" Magie answered with a laugh. "Oh, and that answers your other question. We 'poofed' here with teleportation magic!"

"Um.. Iduno... Or do I? Eh, hes 19 or 20 or 21, or something like that!" Magie guessed, answering with a laugh. He looked around that age anyways.

"Wow! Your master's that young?" Lylen said, quite impressed. "He must be some kind prodigy, then. I knew someone who's probably stronger than your master is, though I haven't seen him in two years..." Her voice trailed off as she held a remorseful look in her face.

"Stronger than my master?" Magie inquired. If that was the case.. then shouldn't she have sought him out inside? "Oh, then who is that?"

"Oh, I haven't seen him in a long time, though his name is-" Lylen mentioned before being cut off by the opening of the door. The one standing in the doorway was Cyrus whose eyes met Lylen's. "Cyrus..." A look of disbelief appeared on Lylen's face while Cyrus' remained deadpan as it always was.

Magie blinked, glancing between the two. Then it dawned on her. Her master was this lady's boyfriend! "OOOOH!! Teehee! Go to each other! Kiss!" she giggled.

The two of them stood there locking gazes with each other as they both ignored Magie's comment. "I see you were finally able to open up the flower shop you've always wanted."

"Y-yeah, though I've only had it for a few months now." Lylen's face started to redden as she slowly approached Cyrus, stopping a foot away from him as she continued to look into his eyes.

Magie watched in anticipation, as the two started towards each other, and stopped just before each other. Giggling, she waited for it. "Kiss... kiss... kiss..." she chanted softly, eyes wide.

Lylen frowned as she slapped Cyrus right across the face. "Why? Why did you just disappear without saying anything?" She bawled as she put her hands on his shoulders and buried her face in his chest. "Your friends missed you... I missed you... I know you think what happened to your parents was your fault, but it's not!"

Magie frowned, the joy leaving her face. So the woman slapped him. Yup, seemed about right. He was a total ass, that much was obvious. Still, she listened in, eager to hear this drama.

"My parents sacraficed themselves for me because I wasn't strong enough," Cyrus responded, clenching his fists. "If I had the power already, then I wouldn't be in this situation. I had to leave because there was nothing else for me here but pain and sadness." There was a certain anger in his voice as Lylen's hand right hand moved down his arm to hold his wavering fist. She slowly lifted her head off his chest, but still couldn't bear to look at him. "If I stayed, I would've only brought further Mff!" Cyrus was cut short when Lylen immediately kissed him.

Lylen backed away from Cyrus, holding both his hands as he stood there in disbelief. "I'm here for you," she said softly with a smile as her face reddened even more, realizing what she had just done. She then backed away even more with a panicked expression. "Um, I just, uh, hmm, uh, I gotta go!" Lylen ran out the door, using her magic to transform into a bird and fly away. Cyrus just watched as she left the flowershop, still in disbelief from the event that just occured. It was both of their first kiss.

"Wait, don't go!" Magie shouted, running after the lady. "Aww... But boy shes pretty! Youre lucky master. Though youre an idiot! Hahaha! "

Cyrus exited the flower shop behind Magie, looking in the direction Lylen flew off to. Sighing, he turned around as he headed towards the hill that they appeared on. "Let's go. We're leaving."

"Uh, why?" Magie asked, as Cyrus's mood changed once again. Boy he was a moody guy! "Hold on, let me get something!" She rushed back into the store, and picked out a pretty blue flower that had unusual little glittery pollen coming off of it. She placed some money on the counter, then joined Cyrus. "Okay."

Cyrus noticed the blue flower in Magie's hands. He shook his head as he headed towards the top of the hill. "Mention none of this to Sipher," he said as he walked in front of his apprentice.

Magie followed closely behind him, with her flower leaving a floating glittery trail behind her. It was beautiful, and kept her enthralled. "Oh? Why not? Doesnt she know you have a girlfriend? Even though youre quite dumb about it? Hehe."

Cyrus stopped in his tracks, turning around and grabbing Magie by the shirt collar, saying in an intimidating voice, "Don't you dare push your luck on this. Mention anything furthur and I will personally take you to the Plane of Fire and strand you there." He then dropped Magie as he began to head up the hill.

Magie wasn't too happy about being threatened, but she didn't think much of it, and instead found herself curious. With a giggle, she asked, "Whats the Plane of Fire??"

Cyrus harumphed as he walked towards Magie and grabbed her by the scruff of her shirt. He then closed his eyes and said an incantation. A circle appeared around the two, but this time it had different symbols from the first. There was a bright flash and suddenly the duo were hovering over an ocean of lava with plumes of flames spurting out into the skies. The only thing protecting them from the incenerating heat was Cyrus' magical barrier. "Does it look fun to you now?"

"Fun? Iduno! But it sure is cool!" Magie purred, with a laugh. Her eyes took in the sights of, glittering with excitement. "Scary, but awesome."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back