• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Magician's Misadventures (Flip & Thalia_Neko)

"Stop messing with her," Cyrus interjected as he walked into the training room. Sipher pouted as she floated away, out of the room. He noticed that Magie was a little messy from what he assumed was training through all the night. With a sigh and a wave of his hand, he casted a spell which immediately made Magie looked neat and tidy. "Now, come stand in the center of the room."

Magie stood up, then felt the effects of his magic waft over her. It cleaned her up. "Boy, thats weird.. slightly invasive, too..." she murmured at his spell. She blinked and walked over to the center of the room. "Um, why Magister Ultimus, sir?"

"Just make sure you hold in yesterday's dinner," Cyrus said as he approached the center of the room with staff in hand. He then closed his eyes, holding out his staff and chanting an incantation, causing a magical circle to be projected around the two of them. It slowly increased in speed as it spun around them, eventually reaching a blindingly fast speed when Cyrus and Magie were immediately teleported in a bright flash of light as the two of them suddenly appeared in a open field outside moderately large town. Cyrus lowered his arms as he looked on towards the village, as if reminiscing about something. "We're here."

"W-what? What is happening?" Magie inquired, looking around her, watching the mystical circle speed up around them, until finally a light flashed blindingly. Coughing and sputtering, she found herself hobbling with grass underfoot. Holding her hand up to her mouth, she staggered around. "W-what the.. Ugh.. " she groaned. "I feel sick!"

Magie felt sick, and her face reflected it, by turning slightly discolored and pale. "Urgh. O-okay.. Its pretty cool though.. Honestly!"

Cyrus stood there and stared at Magie for a bit before walking towards the town. "Let's go find you a place to rest," he said as he put on his hood so that he wouldn't be recognized, putting his staff in his extra-dimensional inventory.

Magie took in a breath and shook her head, feeling much better. "O-oh-kay. I think the worst of it is passed..." She hopped after the man, who was already disappearing, leaving her behind. "S-sorry. I.. Uhm. What are we doing here, exactly??"

"Picking up supplies," Cyrus said as he walked along. "I was going to get some yesterday, but due to a series of events, I wasn't able to." As the two approached closer, he pulled his hood over his eyes. A pretty little green bird wearing a collar hovered next to Magie with a somewhat confused look as they entered the town.

"Supplies?" For some reason that sounded unusual to Magie. Couldn't he just 'magic' up some supplies from no where? Wasn't he this all great powerful Magister Ultimus? He couldn't save the town from before either... Anyway! She leaped up and started giggling, "SHOPPING! YAY!!" Just then she noticed the bird next to her. Blinking at it, she muttered, "Uh... Um... sir..."

As Cyrus looked back, the bird flew through the window of a small flower shop. "Why don't you buy yourself some flowers? Girls your age like those things, right?" He then pulled out a small pouch containing a few coins and tossed it towards Magie as he walked off into the market.

Magie caught the coins he tossed to her, frowning down at them. That was sexist... "YAY FLOWERS!" she squealed, darting into the shop instantly.

Standing at the counter was a green-haired girl who was adjusting her hair as she had just put on an apron. She had green eyes to match, but her irises were a strange shape. She also had a pendant around her neck, one that was similar to the one the bird from earlier was wearing. "Ah, welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for, little girl," she said as Magie ran in.

Magie glanced around. "So this is a flower shop?..." she asked, her gaze falling on the unusual green-haired girl at the counter. "Um. Hi! But I'm not a little girl... Also your bird sortof brought me here.. sooo..."

"Oh, well.. Uh..." Magie waved around, searching the place. "Uhhh, haha, nevermind," she replied with a slight shrug.

"Oh, you mean this bird?" the clerk said playfully, winking as she snapped her fingers. Suddenly, a sphere of light engulfed her, which shrunk and faded into the shape of a small green bird, the same one Magie saw earlier.

Magie's eyes widened as she watched the pretty lady transform into that bird. "Oh! So it was you!" That made sense... Didn't it? She supposed if this person was as magical as transforming into a bird suggested, then she had enough magic to... transform into a bird. "Thats pretty sick! Ive never seen that type of magic before! Not even he showed me anything like that.."

"Just a bit of polymorphing Transmutation magic," the girl said in her bird for, reverting back to a human. She walked up to her customer. "Who? That hooded guy? Is he your older brother or something? Also, I could show you Transmutation if you like."

"Um, no he's my master," Magie answered casually, while the lady walked up over to her. "Holy crud, that is SO COOL!" She squeed. "I wanna learn that so bad! All I can do is shoot a silly fireball, and a silly bigger iceball!"

"Ah, an Evoker, I see? Well, to put it simply, Transmutation is the changing of a subject's physical properties," the clerk explained as she walked back to the front desk until she immediately turned around again. "Oh, how silly of me! I forgot to ask of your name."

"Yeah, he might have mentioned something like that," Magie responded, with a shrug. Was she this 'Evoker' thing? She guessed she was. "Oh, uh, its Magie! Right! Haha, whoops.. Almost forgot my own name! Yeesh."

Magie took the lady's hand and began shaking it wildly. "Yus! So nice to meet you! You're so pretty! Gosh, did I just say that? Woops!"

"Woah, easy there, tiger!" Lylen said as she pulled her hand away from the energetic little girl before walking behind the counter and leaning on it with a well-met smile. "So, what brings you to this city? I've never seen you around here before, and I never saw any horses come by, so that brings up the question: how did you get here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back