• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Mafia Story (Searching for Literate Writers)

Jack19XK

And so it begins,,,
Hello all! This is Jack coming at you with a short and sweet search thread. First off, I'll give a brief intro of myself.

I’m currently in college and have been rping for a little over 6 years. I consider myself to be a fairly literate novella writer who usually writes around 6-8 paragraphs at a minimum. I’m a firm believer in quality over quantity but I try my best to incorporate both into my replies to the best of my abilities. You don’t have to be a goddess at writing but I do ask that my partner be literate and descriptive as well

I’m also someone who enjoys OOC planning and discussions. I think that OOC plays a big role in enhancing the chemistry between two writers. I also love brainstorming ideas with my partner because an rp is only good when both sides contribute. I play mainly as a male character but I'm more than happy to double as female if the plot requires me to do so.

Now on to the topic of this thread: I’m currently looking for partners to rp out stories within the mafia genre. I want to explore the overly glorified world of the mafia including its lavish lifestyle, respect, and fear, as well as the dangers that come with being in the mob. I’m currently in search of a female willing to explore and develop this world with me. Plot-wise, I’m open to just about anything and would be glad to discuss it with you through PM. Romance and angst are some of the key elements that I would like to incorporate into this roleplay. But, before we get into anything, I would like to ask for a writing sample so that I can gauge whether or not we are compatible in terms of writing styles. If you are interested, feel free to shoot me a PM and we can discuss further.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back