• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Lost Familiar

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Ok So this is Basically a Witch x Familiar plot that i had in mind for a while. My Black Cat OC, Amelia, (Loosely based on the Nameless Black cat in Potion Paws) Was abandined by her former mentor and is forced to take shelter in a dark and spooky forest until she comes across an ancient Witch's Cottage which appears to be abandoned. Upon exploring the open door, she was greeted by the witch (Your OC) that currently inhabits it. This witch doesn't have a Familiar as of yet and is Intrigued by the little Black cat that showed up at her door, So upon realizing the cat can make potions on her own, She starts taking an interest in Amelia and takes her under her wing. Amelia and the witch soon grow fond of each other and soon enough decide to go on a big adventure. Just how strong will their bond become? DM me either here or on my discord at Ashe#1708 to find out!

20210210161735_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back