• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Little Love?

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
(I have a terrible headache so this is probably gonna be a mess lolol)
Hello! I'm Mobius and I'm feeling quite depressed and anxiety-ridden. Hooray for poor mental health! I've discovered through replying to my current RPs that writing is helping with it (despite the initial impact of it keeping me from writing for a week oops) and I'm finding myself with a craving for some kind of romance that we can develop and build over time. I want to write our characters falling in love (or back in love) with each other. I want adorably cute and cheesy scenes. I want scenes that make their relationship grow. I even want the tough scenes that test how they really feel for each other. I'd love something that we can plot and have fun with, without being so set and strict with things that it makes my anxiety worse and not better, haha. I tend to write anywhere from 400-1,000+ words per post depending on the typical factors of what's going on in the scene, my muse, how much time I have to write, etc. I will play male or female characters, but I will only write MxF relationships. It's what I know so it's what I want to write, haha. I do not want to double in the same plot and since I'm only looking for one-a couple of these at the moment, I'm not sure I could be convinced to double with two separate plots unless the replies would be on the shorter side. PM or thread, but I only write on this site. No discord. I write in third person past tense and I prefer my partners write the same. I'm in the eastern time zone, but I might as well live in Japan because I'm up in the evenings until mid-late morning and I'm asleep during the day (unless I have things I need to do... with the pandemic I usually don't have things I need to do). I have very few limits; intense mental health elements and cheating/affair being two of them. The RP MUST stay within RPN's rules at all times. Fade to black please. I'm trying to reply as frequently as possible so I'm going to say multiple replies a week, but I guarantee at least one reply a week. I try to let my partners know if anything changes in that regard.

• Pairings, Ideas, and Whatnot •
The underlined roles are the roles I want. Roles can be flipped to either gender. Hoping for either modern day or 1920s. No other historical time periods or supernatural, fantasy, etc.
Exes to lovers
Rich x poor
Age gap (older male with 18+ female) [older doesn't mean elderly lol]
Master x slave (I will only play the slave, but I'll play female or male) [would be willing to do a non-romantic plot of this!]
Small town romance
A pregnancy plot of some kind?
Prison Guard x Prisoner
Something where one of the partners was abusive, but they've changed and the other gives them a second chance?
Piggybacking on above... a redemption story of some kind?
Something involving gangs or the mob
Cop x Criminal

Those are the ideas that I love the sound of at the moment, but feel free to hit me with more. I'm not planning on taking too many on at the moment because I don't want to get overwhelmed at the moment, but... knowing me I could probably be swayed with the right plot if I've already found a couple lol

Um... Hello...? Are you still looking for either the Rich x Poor or Small Town Romance...? I ask about those two because I'm currently familiar with being poor (the world went insane and we don't really get much business...) and I was born and raised in a small town (technically a village; not big enough to be called a town, really... ^^; ) so I actually have some idea of how that kind of role might work...? For the Rich x Poor... If I were to play rich... It might not be quite realistic due to lack of personal experience, but if that's the role you'd rather I play, I can try?

Um... I guess that's it for now... Let me know if you'd be willing to talk plotlines with me...?

Um... Hello...? Are you still looking for either the Rich x Poor or Small Town Romance...? I ask about those two because I'm currently familiar with being poor (the world went insane and we don't really get much business...) and I was born and raised in a small town (technically a village; not big enough to be called a town, really... ^^; ) so I actually have some idea of how that kind of role might work...? For the Rich x Poor... If I were to play rich... It might not be quite realistic due to lack of personal experience, but if that's the role you'd rather I play, I can try?

Um... I guess that's it for now... Let me know if you'd be willing to talk plotlines with me...?
You’re the first to get in touch so I’m still looking! Shoot me a PM and we can discuss it!

Evening! I would love to try something out. I'm very interested in several of your plot ideas including: Exes to lovers, maybe even join that with the pregnancy plot line and or small town romance. Also like the gangs/mobs or cop and criminal. I play mostly female, but would love to try something with you!

(I have a terrible headache so this is probably gonna be a mess lolol)
Hello! I'm Mobius and I'm feeling quite depressed and anxiety-ridden. Hooray for poor mental health! I've discovered through replying to my current RPs that writing is helping with it (despite the initial impact of it keeping me from writing for a week oops) and I'm finding myself with a craving for some kind of romance that we can develop and build over time. I want to write our characters falling in love (or back in love) with each other. I want adorably cute and cheesy scenes. I want scenes that make their relationship grow. I even want the tough scenes that test how they really feel for each other. I'd love something that we can plot and have fun with, without being so set and strict with things that it makes my anxiety worse and not better, haha. I tend to write anywhere from 400-1,000+ words per post depending on the typical factors of what's going on in the scene, my muse, how much time I have to write, etc. I will play male or female characters, but I will only write MxF relationships. It's what I know so it's what I want to write, haha. I do not want to double in the same plot and since I'm only looking for one-a couple of these at the moment, I'm not sure I could be convinced to double with two separate plots unless the replies would be on the shorter side. PM or thread, but I only write on this site. No discord. I write in third person past tense and I prefer my partners write the same. I'm in the eastern time zone, but I might as well live in Japan because I'm up in the evenings until mid-late morning and I'm asleep during the day (unless I have things I need to do... with the pandemic I usually don't have things I need to do). I have very few limits; intense mental health elements and cheating/affair being two of them. The RP MUST stay within RPN's rules at all times. Fade to black please. I'm trying to reply as frequently as possible so I'm going to say multiple replies a week, but I guarantee at least one reply a week. I try to let my partners know if anything changes in that regard.

• Pairings, Ideas, and Whatnot •
The underlined roles are the roles I want. Roles can be flipped to either gender. Hoping for either modern day or 1920s. No other historical time periods or supernatural, fantasy, etc.
Exes to lovers
Rich x poor
Age gap (older male with 18+ female) [older doesn't mean elderly lol]
Master x slave (I will only play the slave, but I'll play female or male) [would be willing to do a non-romantic plot of this!]
Small town romance
A pregnancy plot of some kind?
Prison Guard x Prisoner
Something where one of the partners was abusive, but they've changed and the other gives them a second chance?
Piggybacking on above... a redemption story of some kind?
Something involving gangs or the mob
Cop x Criminal

Those are the ideas that I love the sound of at the moment, but feel free to hit me with more. I'm not planning on taking too many on at the moment because I don't want to get overwhelmed at the moment, but... knowing me I could probably be swayed with the right plot if I've already found a couple lol
Hello, if you're still looking, I would role play either the cop x criminal or the prison guard x prisoner prompts. If not then I'll move on. Have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back