What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Little Bit Of Something

Sub Genres
  1. Anime
  2. LGTBQ
  3. Romance
  4. Slice of Life

Zetsuho

Eat shit asshole! Fall off your horse!

• tumblr_onkajzpFap1rzvqgio1_400.gif

Hello☆

Small psa: I’m specifically looking for the items enclosed in this thread!!! Your ideas are nice, yes, they’re not what I want currently. So sorry!

Main Craving: Something Fluff, Romance or, Slice of Life related. I want to do some doubling (Actually been craving a lot of oc x canon self indulgence hahaha). Also being wanting to try out my male demon characters or playing some males in general, been craving some mxm (ocs though)

Themes I Wanna Try Out: Love hate| Enemies to Lovers| Unrequited Love| AUs|

I wouldn't say I'm a newbie to the site but, I've been wanting to start anew for while now. So, here I am! I hope this search will be a meaningful one.

Aside from that, I am currently having tons of free time right now. I normally like to have all my rps on site but, the only off site place I would considering doing it is kik (It's easy, don't judge me). All I ask is that you read my rules, please for the love of god. I can tell often when people don't read them and, dang man it does not feel good. Any way, I can write up to a single paragraph or about 5-8? It depends on my mood/how much material I am given. On the flip side I'm not really a detailed writer. I can be detailed but, not super detailed, if you catch my drift. I have a tendency to go with the flow so whatever you do, I'll probably follow.

My activity depends on well, life really. I can be on for the most of the day or disappear into the night and, lurk. I pop in and, out at random times.

I am 100% ghosting friendly!!!

Another thing is that, I do not mind ooc chat. I don't really like talking but, I've learned that when I talk to my partners I grow more comfortable with them.

One more thing! I prefer pms opposed to threads, just a preference of mine. Although I can work with threads.

Last edited:

Zetsuho

Eat shit asshole! Fall off your horse!

much like a reanimated corpse i return

only taking a few partners!!

Last edited:

Stitches and Patchwork

A Bagel on a Table
Hello! If you are still looking, I would love to do something Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure or Obey Me with you as I have had plot ideas for those two fandoms for awhile that I’d love to roleplay.

If that does not interest you, I’d love to hear about your ideas for Smash Bros or look into the original pairings. Knight x Thief especially sounds fun!

mourning star

| 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 |
If you're still looking for partners, I'm very interested in your 'demon x prince/princess' plot idea! ^^

Transformation

Supreme ruler of all things (that I wrote)
So I have a female wolf/shapeshifter who would like to hunt a demon to fight it. She’s a bit Op but the goal here is for her to lose the battle. If that’s interesting to you let me know?

pluie

hi !! i'd love to start an rp of knight x princess/prince or demon x anyone with you, if you're still looking!!

Users who are viewing this thread