• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Little Bit Of Something

Zetsuho

Eat shit asshole! Fall off your horse!

• tumblr_onkajzpFap1rzvqgio1_400.gif

Hello☆

Small psa: I’m specifically looking for the items enclosed in this thread!!! Your ideas are nice, yes, they’re not what I want currently. So sorry!

Main Craving: Something Fluff, Romance or, Slice of Life related. CRAVING ORIGINALS MORE THAN FANDOMS!!

Themes I Wanna Try Out:
    Love hate| Enemies to Lovers| Unrequited Love| AUs|

I’ve been roleplaying since I’ve been a wee little girl.

Anywho, I am currently having tons of free time right now. I normally like to have all my rps on site but, the only off site place I would considering doing it is kik (It's easy, don't judge me). All I ask is that you read my rules, please for the love of god. I can tell often when people don't read them and, dang man it does not feel good. Any way, I can write up to a single paragraph or about 5-8? It depends on my mood/how much material I am given. On the flip side I'm not really a detailed writer. I can be detailed but, not super detailed, if you catch my drift. I have a tendency to go with the flow so whatever you do, I'll probably follow.

My activity depends on well, life really. I can be on for the most of the day or disappear into the night and, lurk. I pop in and, out at random times.

I am 100% ghosting friendly!!!

Another thing is that, I do not mind ooc chat. I don't really like talking but, I've learned that when I talk to my partners I grow more comfortable with them.

One more thing! I prefer pms opposed to threads, just a preference of mine. Although I can work with threads.

Last edited:

much like a reanimated corpse i return

only taking a few partners!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back