• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a LITERATE vampire diaries roleplay?

xrawrrocky

bearer of bad news
Looking for a group of people interested in doing a literate TVD role-play... This would entail third person, paragraphs, character introductions.

As for plot- was thinking somewhere after their senior year. Set in the fall directly before they begin at Whitfield. I'm only briefing here because I'd like to gauge interest.

I'm specifically looking to claim Elijah and Caroline. Hoping to find somebody literate and willing to claim Klaus, Elena, Damon, Stefan. Once a decent amount of the canons are claimed OC's can jump in.

Also no godmoding, you're in control of your character and your character alone. Discuss all wanted plot details before doing them yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back