• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Legend of Zelda Search Thread

Fortunate Son

Never stop creating your beautiful world.
So, a bit about me, I'm a 26 year old history teacher who is looking for a way to get away from the day to day stress of his work and who has been roleplaying for close to 8 years now! I'm literate, and I usually post at about the 3-5 paragraph mark in RP, and I always write in Third Person Past tense. I also like to chat, to discuss plot, to expand upon new ideas, and just to talk with my partner in general. I usually try to post at least once a day, and try to let my partner know when I won't be able to post for a bit. I'm also completely ghost friendly, I understand it happens, and I'm guilty of it myself. Life is hard, and I get that.

As for what I expect? Well, I'd like a partner who is close to me in age, and I will say I won't roleplay with anyone under the age of 18. Even if I wasn't a teacher, it just wouldn't sit right with me! I also like a partner who can help me with plotting things out, who isn't afraid to help with side characters, and who is able to write at a somewhat literate level, it just helps get some meat on the bones of the RP!

On to the fun part. I've had a major craving for a Legend of Zelda roleplay as of late set in either Twilight Princess or Breath of the Wild! I'd really like to set up a plot that focuses around them rebuilding in the period set after either game, with the focus being on Link and Zelda as the main pairing, although I'm also open to including OC's as well!

I don't really have a plot laid out right now, just a craving, but I'm always ready to build one with anyone who is interested.

Please, feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested! And tell me your favorite flavor of soda too if you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back