• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dellay

Roleplay Type(s)
Attention: Light spoilers for those who haven’t finished the manga yet.

After the death of Rengoku, a mysterious figure appears. A swordsman wielding a strange white sword.

He claims to also be a demon slayer, descendant of people who live high up in the mountains, that he trained at the peak of the word, the highest mountain where there´s almost no air, and that his skills are unmatched.

Humbly accepting the challenges given to him, he quickly proved how his abilities where just as high as of the other Hashira, although even after Ubuyashiki decided to name him one, he refused the title, saying it wasn’t his place to take it.

The boy showed to be a great asset in the following battles and in the fight against Muzan himself, Kocho and Kanroji had their lives saved because of him, while a few lives were still lost, he also managed to restrain Tnajiro long enough for Kanao apply the medicine, further preventing anyone from getting hurt.

After the final battle he had one last thing to do...get a wife to live a peaceful life.

Well hello 0/
This is a simple Kimetsu idea I had, basically a slice of life for after Muzan is defeated, although I'm open to add new ideas for battles and problems that the might have to fight, or even rewind it back to before that.

Mainly looking for players for:
  1. Playing either one or multiple of the following chars: Mitsuri/Kochou/Kanao;
  2. Playing an OC;
I'm mainly looking for a 1x1 scene so that´s why it´s on this forum, but, if you're fine with more people or have friends that want to join and make a poli thing I'm totally up for it;
Keep in mind the pairing is my OC;

I guess that´s it e.e
If you want to talk, find this interesting or want to know me a bit before starting, just leave a note or message me ^^

Last edited:
Hi. I've read the whole Demon Slayer manga and skim the anime whenever a new episode is released, so I have a decent interest in it and this plot idea. Just have a question in reference to this:
  1. Playing either one or multiple of the following chars: Mitsuri/Kochou/Kanao;
  2. Playing an OC;
Does a potential partner need to fulfill both (i.e. play at least 1 of the 3 canons listed and an OC) or either of them? I last touched the whole manga probably about a year ago and have little experience playing canon characters, so I don't know if I could fulfill 1 at an acceptable level out of the gate. I'm willing to try if you're patient enough, though.

Hi. I've read the whole Demon Slayer manga and skim the anime whenever a new episode is released, so I have a decent interest in it and this plot idea. Just have a question in reference to this:

Does a potential partner need to fulfill both (i.e. play at least 1 of the 3 canons listed and an OC) or either of them? I last touched the whole manga probably about a year ago and have little experience playing canon characters, so I don't know if I could fulfill 1 at an acceptable level out of the gate. I'm willing to try if you're patient enough, though.
Hey, just one of them; And as for the canon chars it’s also one of them, although if the person wants to do more than one in either options is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back