• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A httyd rp hopefully

I've sent Spazzycat a message with the information I had from doing work on the plot with Wolf, with a emphasis on what I created originally and hopefully enough ideas to tweak to make it something different. Whichever way the vote goes, I give written consent to use the ideas that were mine, not specifically my characters of course if I'm not there, but I designed a lot of the villains and their motives, and that I give consent on my end for them to be used even if I am not there. Though given my conversations Spazzycat, it is likely I will be around for it.

I dont mind to which ever it goes, but maybe it would be best if we dont copy it all the way if it is a rebot because the original GM is not here
So ‘different entirely in all plot’ or ‘different but still fall into the hidden world by different means in a different setting’

Okay if nobody else replies with their vote by 24 hours 8 minutes from now I’m just. Gonna make a new thead under the ‘different’ option and Draco and aqua and I are just gonna write and probably co-DM a new HTTYD RP

I do feel a little bit as if I hijacked a dead RP though I feel kinda bad about that? So i’d Probably let you two lead most of the co-dming probably idk

Hey y’all reason I haven’t posted that new thread Is that Wolfy is back in the discord channel so until further notice the OG RP is back on and in the works, I think. Dracowolf Dracowolf has better details

Send Wolf a PM first. They were going to send you one anyways (unless you already got it) and include your character to make sure they're okay with everything.

Hey!! Sorry for the slow reply, ive been a little busy with finals.
She looks good! Feel free to post her. Would you also like a discord invite?

Oh okay, figured we were waiting but I had no clue on what X3
But do hope does Wolf dose awesome in finals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back