• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Hogwarts Journey: The Next Generation [OOC Chat]

Would you guys like to have the Triwizard Tournament/Yule Ball at some point? I think it would be fun

I think it would be fun too. It'll be nice to find out which one of our characters will be chosen to participate. But also, does that mean you'll be bringing NPCs from other houses?

Also my original character from the previous RP was Slytherin but I couldn't find her image anymore so I gave up LMAO

Ooh Imelda can relate to the whole favouritism thing. Although tbf she thinks Midas is the favourite sibling and Midas thinks Imelda is. They’re always rivals

Ooh Imelda can relate to the whole favouritism thing. Although tbf she thinks Midas is the favourite sibling and Midas thinks Imelda is. They’re always rivals

Oohh they'd definitely have a really good friendship then! Ravenclaw-Hufflepuff friendship dude

Imelda is a walking textbook it’s fine xD she will also tell him about all the quidditch teams worth knowing (sorry chudley cannons)
Ooohh he liked the idea of Quidditch when he saw it posted on one of the stores in Diagon Alley but what if he actually gets way into it because of Imelda?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back