• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Hogwarts Journey: The Next Generation [OOC Chat]

Like if someone makes her puke slugs she'd be all teary eyed and look at them with wide eyes like 'why ;-;' as the slugs come out

I love how Cas is just trying to be at the least likely compartment for anyone to find her 😂 Midas wishes he’s done that and didn’t listen to his dad

Should we make it so that everyone can post again after three posts have been made In the IC? I know I can reply super fast and don’t want anyone left behind

In case anyone hasn’t seen, we now have a discord server where we can chat Out of character, plot relationships and story ideas and just generally hang out. Feel free to join. The main RP will still be here and some OoC chat

Kitteh Kitteh AI10100 AI10100 Nine of Swords Nine of Swords SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta Nico Nico Simplymelsh Simplymelsh (hope I didn’t miss anyone out)

In case anyone hasn’t seen, we now have a discord server where we can chat Out of character, plot relationships and story ideas and just generally hang out. Feel free to join. The main RP will still be here and some OoC chat

Kitteh Kitteh AI10100 AI10100 Nine of Swords Nine of Swords SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta Nico Nico Simplymelsh Simplymelsh (hope I didn’t miss anyone out)

this is cool and pog and fun but I don't have discord so i'll just chill here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back