• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a historical hellsing au

Bachelor Snakeskin

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello, i am mara, 29 going by she/they, european timezone 1/2, full time employed and currently seeking another role play.

it is no secret that i am full obsessed with hellsing at the moment and i have a specific story or au in mind for now, i am also open to other hellsing related role plays but i will give everything on this earth to write this au.

i am an adult which means i will only write with other adults, i am sorry there is a certain discomfort in role playing or interacting with minors now, so i hope to see you at some other point when you over 18. i am advanced to novella writer, who will not write with people how can only do one liners, i am sorry i need someone who is able to bring a story and who is able to write some level of detail in each reply, i am not asking you to be master of writing but i am looking for someone who i can ping pong with. this means that i am looking for good communications skills too, i am not friendly with people who has a history of ghosting out on me, and i much more open to just saying it not working out or you are not really interested at all, because i hold no bad feeling for honesty. i am also a full time employee, which means my life, and job comes before role play and my schedule is very set in stone, i like to reply one or two times a week because that is what my job allows, so i am also looking for someone who respect a busy life outside the internet. however, you are welcome to poke me, if i am missing out on reply for longer then a week, because sometimes it happens that i forget to reply if my life is super busy. i don't double, and i will only double for people who are regular partners with me, sorry i am just tired of trying to double without getting anything in return.

now some plot idea:

i would like to throw the idea of a dracula x bathory crossover into a hellsing setting. let's assume that alucard still became a vampire upon his death in 1467, and that he lived as a shadow of the royal prince that he had been following his transformation into a vampire.

a hundred years later, the girl who would be born and become the blood countess of Hungary, Integra is born. She follows a lot of the classic stories of the blood countess legend, but the accusations she was guilty of turn out to be her making a deal with Dracula. So she sacrifices hundreds of servant girls to keep the vampire stated while she plots to use him against her enemies. another option for her to make a deal with a vampire is to avoid marring again after her first husband died and to feel secure in the powerful position that her family held; she made a deal with Dracula to rise and aid her the day someone would come to take power from her.

After her first marriage to the black knight of Hungary, Integra is left with all of her husband's weather and power after his early death. because of her young age, she is still an eligible widow and many power-hungry lesser noblemen are keen on getting her hand in marriage. integra isn’t interested in another marriage where a man could rule her life, her first husband had believed in sharing power with her, and when she expressed concerns about being left powerless in another marriage, the king of Hungary called on the service of Dracula to protect integra. Still, the king also told her that it would be a great danger to have Dracula as a servant in her household. he would need sacrifices, and these might lead to her doom if she wants to keep him around for the long run.

my requirements:
looking for someone to write integra for this au, in return i would love to write alucard but i am okay with fixable role choices for this au.
be 18 or older when seeking me our, if i cannot see your age on your profile i might ignore your dm, as i am not taking chances, sorry.
be willing to come up with some ideas, story elements, tell me what you would like form the role play and for god sake introduce yourself when you send me a dm, i am not interested in hi want to rp, i want to know you a little bit.
really just have fun, or let me know if you don't i will be glad to improve or find options that well make us both happy.
open to other hellsing stories in return for writing this au.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back